Flounder on plastics

So it’s my first time out this year. I know I know… I’ve been wanting to try @JumpNCobia finger mullet molds he sent me a month or so ago. We knew we were only going to fish an hour so like an idiot I only brought one of each color. We caught two flounder on the darker brown in like 5 minutes. the second one knocked the plastic off and we couldn’t get a hit on the other two colors today. One was for dinner along with some Spanish Mackerel a friend of mine caught at the Folly pier today.
Yo JumpN, you got a solid mold there man. I never catch anything on plastics. I’ll keep using them until the live shrimp start coming around and keeping you updated. The wife had a blast and that is all that matters in my opinion. I’m just glad she reeled it in and not me!
I cut the spanish up in bite sizes and fried. was reaaalllly good. This was my first time eating spanish.
Oh yea, water temp was 71deg and fished the Ashley.

2 Likes

Heck yea!! That’s what I call a report! Glad yall got out there, even better yall had some success.

Excellent. Spanish mack is underrated tablefare imo

Thanks for the shout out John! Let me know if you need more. I think the brown color was my attempt at Root Beer?

1 Like