for skinneej and any other pit bull fan.

I’m with you on pit bulls, but you got to admit this one is pretty cool. Check out what they feed this dog! Been offered $500,000 for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwm0OwqWvF4

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Been offered $500,000 for him.

Sure he was…

looks like a mixed breed mastiff

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Let’s see, this pit bull is a trained attack dog and they leave their 3 year old with him alone with no concern… Guys, it’s pretty hard to refute the premise of “natural selection” when you see something like this.

Actually I think the guy said if he was offered 500K or 1 million he would turn it down because his puppies are going to sell for $25-$30K each… Good luck selling pit pull puppies for $30K each!!!

The dude is talking out of his butt. He would have to sell 16 puppies at 30k to get that 500k someone supposedly offered him, with all the time and money spent on supplies that’s not good business. But then again, all this was coming from a guy who doesn’t wear a matching pair of socks.

Pit bulls don’t get that big. Period. Cross breeds will, but then you take the tenacity out of it. Notice how you don’t see the 190lb dog jump through the car window. All you see is his fat ass crawl up on the couch and run through some snow… probably after a snack.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki