For the hard of hearing

I love closed caption, but irritates my wife somewhat, actually prefer it to everything for tv, but without aids my conversations are difficult, especially in crowds, or in family gatherings.

Wait for them to unlock the door so I can get my new hearing aids. And somebody’s running late this morning.

Last week the doc told me they opened the doors at 0715. My appointment was at 0730 but she told me if I got there a little early she would get me in and out. They didn’t open the doors till 7:30. She Said Friday evening they changed their policy they would not be opening the doors till 0730. I never informed the doctors till this morning. No biggie.
The new ones are 100 times better than my old ones.

I have been using CC for a while now. You can get used to it fast.

As for hearing aids, there is a company called Wyze that is supposed to be coming out with some REALLY inexpensive ones. I have several other products they make and like them all. Could be a game changer.

Medicare is finally paying some on aids, if you have the Advantage plan.

Can you send me a link? All I see are their ear buds

Thanks

I have been buying from them for a while so I get previews of new items coming out. Supposed to be in February sometime. I’ll try to remember to post when they come out.

I discovered translate on my hearing aids yesterday .

What is it? Only one I know about is on the phone like a speak and print/read thing. Does yours actual stream?