Ford Service???

Just bought a Ford Excursion to carry around the family. Wanting to know where yall take your Ford’s for service? I have a Toyota Landcruiser as my daily driver and I take it to Glenn over at LexTech and could not ask for better service. I like to keep my cars in great service shape, so is there a service center that is good for Fords or a dealership a way to go?

Thanks

Capt. Ed (Ed Keller) on here works at Palmetto Ford. He is a top shelf diesel mechanic that you can trust to treat you right.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

The service dept at Palmetto is good, but I have yet to meet a service advisor worth a (**(). They all seem like you, the customer, is putting them out when you drop off or pick-up. I like Ravenel Ford.

My son is a tech at Jones. Good group.

I called both Jones and Palmetto yesterday to ask prices. Both wanted to bring it in for a $100 plus diagnostic charge to tell me what I needed. I want to base line it, so I know what needs to be done. Palmetto was the only places that gave me prices but gave me round about prices, nothing firm. Looking for oil change, trans flush. coolant flush, plugs with new boots, etc. I would think they all would have set prices on most services.

I will call Ravenel next week.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Walterboro Ford

I only use Ravenel Ford for my Excursion. I also had the same experience that Half-hitched had at other dealers.