Ford Service

I have an Excursion that is having AC issues. Is there a place besides the dealerships that y’all use for Ford service or a great auto AC place?

Thanks

I know there is some one down ther that is an expert! My shade tree guy up here does a great job,and cheap! He replace my compressor 2 years ago with a 2 year warrenty for less than $600.

Has anyone used Zip Kar Kare, Arnold’s Automotive, Automotive Execellence or Sea Island Auto Service? Really need to have the AC repaired, so if anyone has used them and has had good service let me know?

Thanks

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Go to Zips. Arnold’s prices are up there and they charge lots of fees. Disposal, shop supplies and other BSfees

I’m a pretty big fan of East Cooper Auto Pro’s. Been using them since forever. Never had a bad experience

I had my Excursion’s AC worked on at NTB on hwy 17. They did a great job.

Thanks for the recommendations.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Don’t know if they are still there or not but Fipps has Garage on the road behind Midas off of Folly Rd.I cannot remember the name of the road or the Garage. There is a Fipps Garage on John’s Island on River Rd down past the Airport on the right. They are my family, but I rarely get to see them.

Double D.