Fortnite

Anyone on here admit to playing?

I think it’s the dumbest game ever. It’s cartoonish and dumb kids are way too good from spending all their free time on the stupid thing.

I’ll be right back, got to go drop into Tilted.

COD or nothing… other than that the PS4 is a dust collector lol

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

I was a big Black player when we had a working Playstation.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I play on PC, my son has a PS4. I just got a new laptop built for video editing and for my golf simulator, so it’s basically a gaming laptop. Oh dear lord, the graphics are amazing. It makes consoles look like an old N64.

I have to try some real world simulators now. Golf games, COD, etc on PC.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I always liked the pc graphics and smoothness of the games I just got tired how easily they are hacked and all. Don’t get me wrong, the console games get hacked and cheated from time to time as well it’s just the pc world seems to happen much more often, I reckon that’s because it’s easier to infiltrate. The last pc version I played was Modern Warfare so its been maybe 10 yr or better so maybe its not as bad these days, I haven’t really kept up… Hell I barely have time to play these days as it is but I did preorder the Black Ops 4 coming out in October!

Fishing Nerd

It’s so dumb, it generates $300M per month in revenue… I don’t play, BTW…

No one said it wasn’t lucrative…look at those dang candy crush and angry birds games, very dumb yet very lucrative. The Fortnite is the new age COD or better yet GTA. I just don’t want to get into a game that is that involved, if I did, it would be the Battlefield series’. Even the new COD’s are getting overly involved and ruining the simple shoot-em-up fun it used to be. Hell, playing online used to be free on PlayStation 3, now it’s a pay to play console only for some games and certain sections of some others as well.

Pay me now or pay me later - PlaystationPlus

Fishing Nerd

[quote]Originally posted by StumpNocker

COD or nothing… other than that the PS4 is a dust collector lol

Me too Stump, WW2 right now.

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

No one said it wasn’t lucrative…look at those dang candy crush and angry birds games, very dumb yet very lucrative. The Fortnite is the new age COD or better yet GTA. I just don’t want to get into a game that is that involved, if I did, it would be the Battlefield series’. Even the new COD’s are getting overly involved and ruining the simple shoot-em-up fun it used to be. Hell, playing online used to be free on PlayStation 3, now it’s a pay to play console only for some games and certain sections of some others as well.

Pay me now or pay me later - PlaystationPlus

Fishing Nerd

You really can’t get any simpler than Fortnite. Quick games, 5 min to 20 minutes, everyone starts out on equal level, using only your skill to advance. Has some chance in it by way of chests and what you get lucky to get, social aspect of playing with your buddies and going into playground to goof around. You really can’t get any simpler. And it’s free, and you don’t have to pay for any in game content to have the full game content.

I get the whole live action PvP games, that’s why I could never play Halo, COD, or Star Wars, etc. It seems like you really have to commit and get a leveled up player. In Fortnite, everyone starts out equal. Just jump in and play casually when you like.

They even have a golf course and golf carts to drive around on the map and play golf. It’s really catered a lot of people.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I repeated verbatim what my 21 yr old cousin told me about it and your description sounds a lot like GTA which I have played, I just prefer the Call of Duty’s I guess lol

Fishing Nerd

I entered a video game tournament,wonder if 7 and pea would consider going and being my bodyguards.

Sman, that depends on if you win or lose… oh never mind you can handle a little loss seeing as how you are not part of the participation generation lol

Bad thing is I just heard about that down in Florida. Hate to say it but I’m not surprised in the least

Fishing Nerd

Bunch of nerds I tell ya…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017