Forum issue - question

I don’t know what ya’ll are talking about, but, I imagine it got something to do with a bloody penguin virus.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I miss the purple folders

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

quote:
Originally posted by izzydone

I miss the purple folders

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

me too…find myself wasting spending valuable work time browsing less and less time on here lately…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

It seems to be working for me here. Do you have a cookie blocker or cleaner in place? This is how it knows what you have read.

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

The active topics since your last visit doesn’t remember my actual last visit.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

It seems the purple folders are applying to topics created since the server move was completed - still working on it.

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

So the topic turned purple as soon as I posted.

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

It will do that. The ones I posted turn purple but no others will to “me”.
Also it work fine on my smart phone but the issue is on my computer.

I have changed the cookie setting - I will see if that helps

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

I check it out tomorrow at work & let you know.

still not working this morning on my computer.

What browsers are you all using?

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

INTERNET EXPLORER ON THE OFFICE AND SAFARI AT HOME. I HAVE A SAVED LINK THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BRING ME TO ACTIVE TOPICS AND EVERY TIME I LOGIN IT DOESN’T REMEMBER THE LAST LOGIN TIME.

What’s with all the double posts?

Cant log out now. Hit log out, says log out successful. Goes back to forum, says still logged in. Still no purple.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

quote:
Originally posted by sman

What’s with all the double posts?

Haven’t seen any double post yet. Just no purple folders for new topics and logout issues, so far.

I use chrome on my work computer. Now looks like I & some others have double post.

On my phone now & no double post on it.

must be gremlins. I am not seeing any double post. Had trouble with explorer and switched to chrome and it seemed to fix the active topic issue for me. I know admin is still working on things sorry for the inconvenience.

quote:
Originally posted by Apickett

must be gremlins. I am not seeing any double post. Had trouble with explorer and switched to chrome and it seemed to fix the active topic issue for me. I know admin is still working on things sorry for the inconvenience.

Chrome appears to remember my last visit. IE does not. IE also won't play Twitter videos but chrome does. Maybe I should stop using IE.