Forum issue - question

When there is a new topic or a new response to an existing topic my folders on the left would be purple to let you know of this.
I think it was yesterday the forum was down for repair & once it came back up none of the folders will show up purple anymore.
Also if I post it comes up with a error about too much activity & cannot post for 60 sec after my last post. It will still post but just acts like is not going to.
Anyone having this issue or know how to fix it?

quote:
Originally posted by areeldrag

When there is a new topic or a new response to an existing topic my folders on the left would be purple to let you know of this.
I think it was yesterday the forum was down for repair & once it came back up none of the folders will show up purple anymore.
Also if I post it comes up with a error about too much activity & cannot post for 60 sec after my last post. It will still post but just acts like is not going to.
Anyone having this issue or know how to fix it?

I had the same issue with flood control activated, but it still posted. :question:

Yep Same thing here

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

same thing here…the purple folders were nice so I didn’t have to click on every single folder or check the date to see if there were any new posts in that topic…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I am working on the system and will look into this - Admin

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

Thanks so much Admin.

quote:
Originally posted by Admin

I am working on the system and will look into this - Admin

Webmaster,
CharlestonFishing.Com

Everytime I come on the site the past 24 hours to see active topice since my last visit there are none and it says my last visit is the same time as the current visit. I want my money back :)

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Having the same problem, too

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

we want a pitcher, not a belly itcher…

and the FLOOD CONTROL is wacky…says I have flood control after every single post…gotta be driving 23 and Gotcha crazy…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

and the FLOOD CONTROL is wacky…says I have flood control after every single post…gotta be driving 23 and Gotcha crazy…

Ziinnggg.
Look at Bozno coming from down low.
Thats funny fo sho.
He a trip you know.
Boy ain’t just so-so.
He can go.

quote:

Nahh, I see that all the time…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Admin,
Are we looking at returning the filter coloring to how it was before? Loved the purple folders…
Love,
Carl

Look at Bozno.
Blowin da kisses slow.
He showin love,yo.
Admin be had before day know.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Look at Bozno.
Blowin da kisses slow.
He showin love,yo.
Admin be had before day know.

Layin down rhyme but it aint on time you gone libby or just gone wiggy???

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Dammit

well who else wants to kiss a$$ to get us back where we were before? you know, when Peapod used to actually st stuff and not just always comment “dammit”…

When I am on my computer it still does not show the folder color change but I did just notice that the color change is working on my smart phone. Strange.

quote:

well who else wants to kiss a$$ to get us back where we were before? you know, when Peapod used to actually st stuff and not just always comment “dammit”…

He has never been the same since the "darkside" disappeared.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

That’s been hard on all of us. Ted’s on it now. Probly be fixed soon

that’s comforting…