Fox Follies

Flying squirrels ,now we’re getting somewhere.

In my early teens I captured a baby Fox in a rabbit trap. Was barely 2 lbs and very cute. I bottle fed him and kept him in a fenced in pen. . As he grew the wild in him started to show. Every time I touched him my hands were bloodied. One night there was a ruckus I. The back yard My spaniel was barking and apparently the fox climbed the fence. I think we were both pleased. Some critters are always wild.

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

An old widow that lives across the branch from me has a pet Fox.He pesters my old dog Chief something fierce. I’m raising a young pup that’ll be ready this winter ,mark my words,we’ll get em.

'Bout to get serious.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I’m with Polly. I support trapping them, but haven’t in a few years. I’ll probably do it again this season coming. They along with yotes, coons, cats, and opossums play havoc on other species in the area. I’d rather have the birds and bunnies.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Nice Pics Palmer. You must be being very still and quiet to get those shots. Foxes are quit the entertainers, My Aunt in England has a one that has raised a few litters in her back garden. As for wild animal pets I’m with DoubleN, a raccoon IMO is by far the best wild animal for a pet if a female (a male if you castrate him). Growing up I’ve had deer, fox, coons, possum(worst ever), grey, fox, and flying squirrel. Fox stink, possums are stupid, and squirrels bite and pee on you!

DoubleN got some big arms!

If I had a place with no chickens I’d give fox a pass… But I like my chickens better. I got this red about a month ago with the ar at about 160 yards.

This one gets a pass to go in the horse barn and eat the cat food at my Daughters job. I think she’s semi made friends with it.

Polly rabbits aren’t that hard to shoot in front of dogs, and if you miss they’ll just follow the same loop. What’s hard is Getting a deer in front of a pack of dogs and they won’t follow the same loop, you miss and your are sol, Unless it runs by a buddy that is a better shot.

You are “QUIET” an entertainer yourself Fred.

BOB

Hey Fred, that’s not me in the pic. Highschool friend named John. Big arms and quicker than most, as we used to box a lot. I was quicker but had to be careful because he could clobber you with that hook…

NN

Hey Fred, 'just wanted to send my condolences as you must have had a hard day… the typo police got you again. Hard to think life is worth living with the tyop ploice awlays no you’re kase. Hang in their. /sarc

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Yamaha 115 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Is that a Tactacam?

The only fox that really matters… Yeah, there would be a whole lotta “Fox Follies” with this one…

RBF

Ojr

If we were friends it would be one thing, but I don’t even know this cat and he follows me around looking for spelling errors. Should I be flattered that he cares so much or creeped out? I think I’ll choose the flattery. Got to be a sad life we you go after a strangers spelling.

Its gut busting Mr. 4.7 of 5.0 a scholar like yourself with 4 degrees… Ha ha ha
How do you spell:
“OUIT”
“SITE”
“GROWN”
Keep em coming… Ha ha ha ha ha

BOB

the village idiot can laugh all day at a typo. its so Easy to amuse an idiot

Please read: do not respond to the political forums trouble makers that spew filth and sewage with their name calling and constant insults. It feeds their sickness and harms this site as EF and others have noted

Lil Prick can’t stand it can he. He has to respond.
MAMA HE CALLED ME A PRICK AGAIN MAKE HIM STOP
EVERYBODY “QUIT” TALKING TO HIM
GOING TO RUN HIM OFF THIS “SITE”

BOB

BOB

Ya gotta be kidding me!!!

Gotta have the trash here as well…

NN

Ain’t it a dam shame it has to be anywhere.

BOB

I’ve tried to be cordial, but what you post is ridiculous…

Dayum, you say the same thing every time. No debate at all. Facts have been presented to you and the same ole reply…

Really…

NN

Why does it sound like y’all are whining and crying? Just who is making you click on anything that has my name on it. Lil prick said to not respond so why don’t you listen.

BOB