Fred67, you were wrong...

Field and stream has all the 22LR you could ever shoot for 5.7 cents per round. They had at least 6+ pallets. MILLIONS of rounds…

I win. Thanks for playing.

Saaaaaa Waaaaaaa?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

This is all so shocking and unexpected.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

[:0]

Ok skinneej, I’ll let you have this one. This Thanksgiving only makes 3 years. Time sure has been going by fast.

What would you like for your prize?

Looks like I’ll be making a trip to F&S today.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

This is all so shocking and unexpected.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat

No, not really Fritz. I think I’ll break out my vacuum cleaner and clean the truck out before I go get some .22’s.

So at least have the ballz to say you are calling me an asshat or not. If so I’ve been called much worse, no big deal. You still have your alias followers i see. Hope Bolbie puts you on a nice deer this year.

After looking up your link, I believe it is a word used to call someone something that you would be too scared to use what you want to say. So I guess asshat would fit into your lifestyle and inability to say what you really mean.

Not sure mister Fred,but it looks like he called you that twice!

Good old rainy day fun on cf.c,lawd have mercy!

But he is so smart and such a better fisherman than anyone on this site. He has so much knowledge to share but just can’t bring himself to post a report because it might make him look self centered. Take note members of this site, if you post a fishing report, you are just doing it because you are self centered. So stop posting reports. IT’s a shame that someone like this Fred asshat has so much to share fishing wise on a fishing website but instead the asshat chooses to engage in the nit picking that goes on around here.

You’d think I slept with your girlfriend in high school or something. Your hatred towards me is fascinating.

Maybe you can slander my business some more by making false claims about where and what I fish for. When you make comments like that, they show me that your head is obviously up your ass which = ASSHAT

Not sure what you think I’m trying to say but there you go.

quote:

You’d think I slept with your girlfriend in high school or something. Your hatred towards me is fascinating.

Now that is a hilarious thought!! Not in a million years! No hatred Fritz, none at all. You seem to assume that, which is far from the truth.

quote:

Maybe you can slander my business some more by making false claims about where and what I fish for. When you make comments like that, they show me that your head is obviously up your ass which = ASSHAT

Not sure what you think I’m trying to say but there you go.

Ok so you finally had the ballz to openly call me an Asshat! I see you may have finally dropped a pair. No way have I slandered your business and would do no such thing. I like to catch Bonnet Heads, and some of the other fish you target.

You drunk this morning? when have I ever made a false claim on what you fish for? If you put live or dead bait on the bottome of our ocean you are fishing for pretty much everything that lives in it. smarty pants.

Crickets. …

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Ok skinneej, I’ll let you have this one. This Thanksgiving only makes 3 years. Time sure has been going by fast.

Ha! Finally!!! Yeah, my time frame was off. Let's just call it a tie...
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Ha! Finally!!! Yeah, my time frame was off. Let's just call it a tie...

A tear rolled down my eye as I saw the massive amount of .22lr amo.

It was worth the crowded store and the ride to and from in the rain. I did ask about it and there was no limit and when it’s gone it will be gone… I was told it was a promo. :question:

I thank you for informing me about it! actually it was .05713571 cents a piece Shot a few rounds this afternoon before dark caught me. Also picked up another clip for the Mark III and one more 25 round clip for the 10/22.

Good night sir! and thanks again from the cfc #1 asshat! according to fritzgerald. :smiley: old boy grew a set and actually called me one! Gotta love when a boy becomes a man and speaks his heart out of the vacuum of life. you know sometimes that vacuum will get you in a most tender spot. [:I]

You are welcome. Glad I could help. Were there any Remington 525 boxes left? Same price per round as the bucket.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

You are welcome. Glad I could help. Were there any Remington 525 boxes left? Same price per round as the bucket.

didn’t see any, just some boxes of 325 match grade around .065 a round.