Free my people....

Going to boycott The forum until stomp is let out of jail. One of the few people still posting interesting fishing reports. And managing to post pictures.
Like Fred said have not seen fat rat in quite some time. Always enjoyed his posts also.
Oh and about EF post. looked at the personal info page and seeing the number of posts and knew it wasn’t the administration.
Was thinking about calling that phone number but I figured that was probably some gay hotline or something like that.
I don’t know why or how somebody would have one of them numbers. hahaha.
I’m not posting anything until stump is out of jail…
FREE MY PEOPLE !!!

It was really obvious it wasn’t admin because the moniker was in all caps and had 2 dashes afterwards… Knew it was EF immediately…

I did google the number just to see what EF was up to and it was the national covid hotline…

Some folks just fly off the handle and run their mouths without even looking at authenticity… Kinda explains why they get duped all the time even by the politicians they support…

Isn’t this like the 3rd or 4th time you quit the site…:wink:

RBF

Good looking out OTC! Just clicked around enough and bypassed my ban it appears, I donno, maybe it was only 24 hours or something I’m not sure,don’t really care either haha

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

I blame StressRelief, EF’s best all time alias.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017