FREE Trout Fishing Seminar

I should have posted this a few days ago, The Charleston Angler in Summerville, on 17A is having a trout fishing seminar tonight at 6:30 PM.

A good turn out I think, didn’t count but would gues 12-15 people showed up. For those didn’t: if you are new to the area or just not sure how to do it, this seminar was a huge help. It wasn’t about where the secret spots are, but how to identify wich areas are more likely to hold fish. The speaker broke it down from tackle, to bait(live-vs-artificial) and methods during different types of climate. Thank you Charleston Angler, this was my first seminar, and if you host more I will be there.

never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!

perkins,

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you got something out of the seminar. It was a great turnout, I think someone said 32 people. These FREE seminars that are offered at local tackle shops are really a great resource to pick up a tip here and there. Don’t hesitate to shoot me an email if you ever have any questions.

P.S. If the guy who video taped the seminar is on this site I would sure like to get a copy of the video. I meant to ask you after the seminar and it slipped my mind!!

Let’s Fish
www.carolinaaeromarine.com