Front end alignment

In need of a front end alignment and tire rotation. Best place and price around charleston? F150 lifted 6"

14’ Skiff-“Redfish Reaper”

Tire Kingdom on Hwy 17 are good. They repair anything I can’t or don’t want to. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Good prices.

Before you take it anywhere make sure your front end is tight and in good shape. Hate to say it but a some aligned shops have been known for taking advantage of customers by insisting on replacing still good parts.

Replaced lower a arms and tie rod ends and took to a local shop and was told I had to have both lower ball joints before they could do the alignment I explained to the manager why I brought it in to be aligned. Got a sorry and free alignment after calling out the tech. ( the new a arms came with new ball joints) It’s a shame some people will try and take advantage of you. Just be careful no one does.

There is a shop on Morrison/meeting street ext. I think he is next to Murrays Meat Market. This guy definitely knows his stuff.He has been there for over 25 years that I know of.You can see his shop off 26 good luck.

Firestone… Pay for the “lifetime alignment” and “lifetime tire rotation” if you plan on doing this more than once…

And, DON’T TAKE ANYTHING TO GERALDS!!! Those guys get in too big of a hurry. Seen many cars on Dorchester road missing a tire and come to find out, they just left Geralds…

If you don’t negotiate at one of these places, then you don’t deserve to get a good deal…

Here is how the conversation usually happens…

Me: How much for 4 new tires?
Them: $800!
Me: Wow! The guys down the street said they could do the same thing for $600
Them: Okay, we threw in some discounts, price is now $500.

It’s almost always like that, especially with tires… Alignments, you can almost always get coupons, discounts on other services, etc.

I dout they will warentee it with a lift kit!

quote:
Originally posted by sophish

There is a shop on Morrison/meeting street ext. I think he is next to Murrays Meat Market. This guy definitely knows his stuff.He has been there for over 25 years that I know of.You can see his shop off 26 good luck.

Yep. Mikes is the best shop in town for lifted trucks.

Yes I drove down that way yesterday and the place is Mikes Alignment shop.

Richard’s on 61 in WA. Always been good to me and cheaper than anywhere else.

Joe’s Alignment on 17 in WA just south of Hanckel Marine. Awesome old school guys who know their stuff.

Custom Decals, Signs and Lettering</font id=“Verdana”>

Carolina Skiff J14, 25 Merc & Hydra-Sports 1800cc, 150 Johnson