Model # PG-500

Furuno Sounder box
Model # ETR-6/10N

Airmar B45 Transducer
600W, 50/200 kHz, bronze thru hull
PN: 31-272-2-01
Customer Part # 525T-BSD

Box of all of the power cables and connectors

I purchased the package from the owner of a local marine repair business. I was going to use it in my project boat, but have decided to abandon ship on my project altogether. He had it from a customer who did an electronics upgrade. I was told that everything works, except that they were having trouble with the sounder. They weren’t sure if it was this sounder box or the transducer in that boat, just replaced everything. As you can see the sounder box has a rust tumor on the back of it. I purchased this Airmar transducer that I have listed from a completely different individual and know that it works. It came out of the older 25’ SeaVee, so I believe the fairing block is cut for a 24 degree deadrise hull.

I’m looking for $1,200 for the package, best offer. Much prefer a local pickup but I am willing to ship it for actual cost, it’s a pretty big box or two needed to ship.

PM or text 843-697-04oneone

[IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w314/ab7bear/SeaCraft%20Sceptre/0CCBA913-FE70-4E82-A5E7-E7D9765B0793_zpsi815yn

New pictures tonight of the display powered up. Sorry for the quality, but best I can do with an iPhone at 10:00 in the garage and a set of jumper cables to the truck. If if it doesn’t sell by the Saturday I’ll hook up the rest of the items and power the whole system up. Just don’t have time this week after work to wire everything together.

OBO on the price.

www.militaryappreciationday.org

All sold

www.militaryappreciationday.org