Gander Mtn

30% off the entire store, they are moving

Pioneer 197SF

heard that elsewhere, sounded to good to be true

just called: firearms, ammo and generators - 10% off, everything else is 30 % off

Pioneer 197SF

15% and 40%, plenty good stuff left

Pioneer 197SF

I just was at Gander Mt 9/13, sale is still at 40% most of the nicer rods and reels are gone, as are the circle hooks and lead. They still have Deca boat batteries, lots of J hooks, Ande mono, lots of braid line, and some cast nets. The entire selection of offshore stuff appears untouched- butterfly jigs, Iland lures, King mackeral rigs, etc etc.

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17’Suz DF60

40% so almost down to MSRP eh HAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks for the info I’ll check it out!

Gheenoe LT 25
“Christie Belle”

www.theredfishchronicles.com

15% off ammo and firearms, 40% off most everything else. Lots of good fishing shirts left, the UV ones and the HUK ones. Most hunting stuff is gone, but they still have a ton of artificials and plastics. There was one “one man” simple deer stand left in there for like $50. There are some rods/reels left, but it wasn’t really anything I was looking for.

Service at GM in the past has always been lackluster to me, and now with the fire sale, its gotten worse.

They also have several smokers in there. I’m not a smoker, but if you are looking to get into it, this might be a good time.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Now at 50% off… still some decent stuff left too…

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”