Garden Pictures Lockdown

Wouldn’t it have been better to lockdown a poster’s keyboard then lockdown the garden pictures and friendly chat?

I enjoyed looking at those pictures and reading the posts.

1 Like

He must feed this narcissistic view he has of himself.

At what cost?

When no one will engage him it gets worse, and well, here we are yet again.

Can you imagine how much his ex wife went thru, poor lady.

What about the daughter he alludes to so often, I wonder if he treats her and her family with such disrespect with no reguard for his actions?

As much as I loathe him I must admit there is a certain amount of pity involved, but mostly for his family and us

He’s just a bad person alright, all the way down to his dark and dank soul. We can at least all agree on that

1 Like

Dang, you’re being kinda of hard on Nacho…

Apparently, the CFC Barney Fife hit the wrong button…

Everybody hurry-up and get in line… The CFC Garden Center is about to open, and there is supposed to be a big surprise event happening…

Silly. Play within the rules. I watch for violations.

Are you dressed up in your Barney Fife fake police officer costume you like to wear when you patrol the streets of CFC… :rofl:

Hey Nacho, how about fixing the issue you caused as it looks like you pushed the wrong button again…

We have people standing in line, and chomping at the bit, to get into the CFC garden center…

Hmmm, why lock down photos?

1 Like

I can see everything… Just have to scroll up…

I get it, too many flags and @snickers doesn’t want to keep cleaning up after RBF.

When he can’t find anyone to pester on the politic forums he starts feeding on every other section with reckless abandon. That self aggrandized ego must feed. It’s just too bad he has chosen to eat here, no one else will have him.

I’d really like to meet him one day, seems like a swell fellow. Maybe shake his hand, really really hard.

1 Like

@snickers,
Why do you allow this garbage to continue? RBF and the Bob guy are not good for your paying sponsors and they drive good intentioned people away. This is further ruining CF.com. Now you’re allowing their idiocracy to shut down threads that were being enjoyed by your positively contributing members? That doesn’t make sense. @Bayrider is exactly right. Lock down those idiots, not the behaving members.

If this continues, I’m logging off of this for good. My patience with this nonsense is growing very thin. Man up and ban these people.

@natureboy,
Quit responding to these people. You are feeding them and enticing them to come back time and time again. Put them on ignore and move on.

2 Likes

It seems kind of like burning down your house to get rid of termites. It feels like the site is slowly improving but, there is an obvious reluctance/refusal to deal with the small number of jerks poisoning this site. Makes no sense.

Relax guys, I’m on it, , ,or I should say I got my best man on it even as I type.

It would be a real shame to trade 23Sailfish for RBF. Bad bad trade. Really.

lets listen in

Well done, 23. And I can only hope EF is correct…

If someone scooped up everything RBF has posted, I bet it could be used as a case study on mental issues…

Anyway, just hope @snickers and partners are listening…

NN

1 Like

You dang right… RBF’s worth at least 10 of 23’s…

The funniest thing he ever said was that he believed the owners considered him an asset!!! Lol. LOL. That was right before they punished him. Hecklers are never assets .

True. A case study in some unusual form of mental illness

Flag yourself… Violation!

HERE YOU GO LITTLE FELLER DESCRIBES YOU TO A TEE

What are the signs of a self-centered person?

Here are nine signs that someone is self-centered, and how to deal with someone with this type of personality.

• They have one-sided conversations. …
  • They don’t reciprocate effort. …
  • They consistently lack perspective. …
  • They think rules don’t apply to them. …
  • They’re inconsiderate. …
  • They’re controlling.

Bob. You should credit your cut and paste crap to the author to not do so and allow others to view cut and paste as your words as yours is pergury

But But But They are true. Does the truth hurt?