Gas prices?

279.9 in Huntersville ,NC this morning

If gas prices affect your financial situation, you are prolly broke… Or, just *****ing and moaning… Geez, 50 cents a gallon, that’s a whole lot of money…

RBF has a test… Take your vehicle and push it 20 miles, and you’ll be willing to pay $50/gallon… Cheap in comparison with the amount of work fuel provides…

RBF

is RBF really complaining about someone complaining and moaning?

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

is RBF really complaining about someone complaining and moaning?

Proline 201WA

And you are complaining about RBF complaining about other people complaining… STOP the madness before it gets outta control…:wink:

RBF

i wasnt complaining at all. just calling out the black pot.

Proline 201WA

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

i wasnt complaining at all. just calling out the black pot.

Proline 201WA

Black Pots Matter…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

If gas prices affect your financial situation, you are prolly broke… Or, just *****ing and moaning… Geez, 50 cents a gallon, that’s a whole lot of money…

RBF has a test… Take your vehicle and push it 20 miles, and you’ll be willing to pay $50/gallon… Cheap in comparison with the amount of work fuel provides…

RBF

What if that extra .50cents was costing you an extra $8,800 +/- a week. :wink:. Between on road and off road equipment that’s pretty close.

Besides the refinerys it is normal every holiday for go up. .

“Why Bruce?”

Then I would say you are a heavy machinery operator, and in this economy you should be doing (**() good and not to worry about gas prices with all the work you have going on.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

2.49 today in Walterboro. Looking for it to go up by the am.

Double D.

quote:

RBF

You’re an idiot.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

RBF

You’re an idiot.

I’m seeing a repeating theme…

God bless the “ignore” function.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

RBF

You’re an idiot.

Seriously, 50 cents a gallon? The overwhelming majority of folks here shouldn’t have to worry about it at all. Just complaining. I have never understood the propensity for people to complain about gas prices. Do you realize the work gas produces for a price less than a gallon of milk? It is like it is ingrained in people’s mind that gas should be a dollar a gallon. Just by oil stocks and you’ll hedge yourself against price increases… Purt simple…

RBF

People in Houston have lost almost everything, and here we have folks with the chutzpah to complain about a measly rise in fuel prices because of the hurricane that took everything from the folks in Houston. Geez, guess I am an idiot because I see things for what they really are which is people caring more about themselves than others…

RBF

quote:

People in Houston have lost almost everything, and here we have folks with the chutzpah to complain about a measly rise in fuel prices because of the hurricane that took everything from the folks in Houston. Geez, guess I am an idiot because I see things for what they really are which is people caring more about themselves than others…

RBF

No, thats not what makes you an idiot.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

RBF

Fair enough.

Please explain what does make me an idiot. Give me a detailed analysis of where I am wrong. Don’t come with empty insults with your clap back. Provide some constructive criticism without just calling names. Where am I wrong? Have at it…

RBF

quote:
You're an idiot.
quote:

Lovin’ it.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:

People in Houston have lost almost everything, and here we have folks with the chutzpah to complain about a measly rise in fuel prices because of the hurricane that took everything from the folks in Houston. Geez, guess I am an idiot because I see things for what they really are which is people caring more about themselves than others

RBF

quote:

Texas has continuously wanted to be their own country… Maybe it is time to set an example for all the other territories and Texas on what it looks like without being a part of the USA… Maybe Cruz and crew should fin for themselves… Cruz voted against helping New Jersey…

RBF

You totally care about others more than yourself, without any sort of “chutzpah” of bringing up anything measly like politics during a natural disaster. Idiot.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

RBF I have watched you back track and then forward track on many rants… Dude you are just out of touch and very shallow.

Enjoy your self proclaimed early retirement at 49… Just kick back and let your worries wash away. Don’t have a concern at all for all those less fortunate than your self. Carry on good sir.

“Why Bruce?”

OK, but that doesn’t equate to being an idiot. However, if y’all want to assign me the label of idiot, I am cool with it. Every village needs one, and I am happy to serve at the pleasure…

RBF

Large consumers of gas hedge with futures contracts.

“I don’t want to be accused of not being helpful so, I’d start by keeping my mouth closed when outside. Hope this helps.” -DFreedom Aug 28 2017