Gator Gitter Makes News...

Our Buddy Dennis made the news on WNBF Channel 9… He had to take out a 12ft. Gator that was a problem. tune in at 6pm for the interview…:wink:
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23282079/12-foot-alligator-captured-in-pee-dee

I’m tired of being told that I have to “spread the wealth” to people who don’t have my work ethic. I’m tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it. I think I’m going fishing…!!

Oh yea, go get em Dennis.

What the news didn’t say anything about is the big ass dent in the roof of his truck. LOL!!!

Dirty Sanchez… The Mustache means I love you.

Next thing you know he’ll be on one of those reality shows.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Negligible damage…Battle Damage! :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by tarpon4me

What the news didn’t say anything about is the big ass dent in the roof of his truck. LOL!!!

Dirty Sanchez… The Mustache means I love you.

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb
deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb
contesting the vote.”

• Benjamin Franklin

Business as usual for GatorGitter,
Florence is not the place to be if your a nuisance gator!

Don’t chase reports, go out and make them!

:smiley:what I can’t understand is why all the hoopla after all these years. It isn’t like we just started removing alligators and yes he was 12’ but by no means was he unusal?

Key West 186Yamaha150 4 stroke
One Day at a time!
Never take life seriuosly. Nobody makes it out alive anyway

quote:
Originally posted by Gatorgitter

:smiley:what I can’t understand is why all the hoopla after all these years. It isn’t like we just started removing alligators and yes he was 12’ but by no means was he unusal?

Key West 186Yamaha150 4 stroke
One Day at a time!
Never take life seriuosly. Nobody makes it out alive anyway

It’s just the thought they took so long to get you in the news…[:0]

I’m tired of being told that I have to “spread the wealth” to people who don’t have my work ethic. I’m tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it. I think I’m going fishing…!!