Gator's

You city limits guys keep me laughing… Bamboo ain’t what you need to grow…
Pffft

This might work…

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

That should do it :smiley:

quote:
You city limits guys keep me laughing....

Me too :smiley::smiley:

This past fall we were going to a neighborhood oyster roast, way out of the city limits, or most any other limits for that matter. Had to drive across a farm pond dam and across a corn field to get there. When Mrs Cracker and I and crossed the dam about sunset there was a gator about 7’ long crossing the dam road and heading for the corn. They will lay there in the dark and wait on a young deer to walk too close. I got out and popped it in the head with a 17 HMR. Appeared good and dead. I couldn’t put it in the truck by myself, so went on for help.

The boss man said take it to the shed and put it in the freezer and we’d clean it after supper, so we dumped it in the chest freezer and went back to steaming oysters and crabs.

4 hours later to we decided to clean it and 3 big and burly country boys went in the shed to get it, opened the freezer and that gator had come back to full life and came out fighting mad. Those 3 men about killed themselves trying to get of that little shed, gator ran across the road and hit the pond, never to be seen again. There went the next neighborhood cookout :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Here’s the gator Critter Control took from our pond.
Had some fun with this cropped pic-sent it to some of my Yankee friends
telling them that I caught it in hand to claw combat!!:smiley:
A couple of them bought it-what did Barnum say?

“Watch what we do, not what we say.” John Mitchell
Sea Hunt Triton 202
Yammy 150

excellent sternline

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”