Get out today or tomorrow before the sun goes down / nice trout bite at Folly.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TFrOPKtcukE?feature=share

The low tide was scheduled a little after 5pm yesterday. I got there about 3:30pm and got 3 nice chunky trout, one small keeper red that was released and a few smaller trout that were keepers but let them go. All jigs. Z man penny shrimp and DOA glow holo flake shad. Get out today or tomorrow while the temp is up before the sun goes down. Short video link above from yesterday. I HAVE ISSUES POSTING PICS AND VIDS ON THIS? WHY?

Snookjohn

The bite has been a little better with the warmer weather. Posting pictures here is tough. ADMIN isn’t the most accommodating. We’re just hanging around for an eventual big website update…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Thanks for the reminder, I’m going to look for FatRat in the creeks this weekend and see if I can rip some lips in the way backs… heard a rumor they were stacked up, we will see!

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

They should be stacked up. If you can find some deeper structure, I would bet they’d be there.

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting up with FatRat a few times this winter. He’s out there! Last I saw he had a nice mess of blue cats :slight_smile: He’s good people

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Catching a little bigger trout this week and on a faster retrieve than I have been. Still a slow bite.

Who does run this forum/site?

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/Forums/Topic/Posts/185382?pagenum=1&archived=0

Uh yeah, whatever happened to all that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Lol

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!