GetUpSide app (actually worked) and saved $.35 gal

So I heard about this app —GetUpSide—- gas app and didn’t believe it but thought it was worth a shot. Installed it last night, put $25 in the truck this morning, money in my account tonight! How the hell they fund this thing , I don’t know. Today I got $.35 off a gallon. Only catch is that it only is at certain gas stations and you must use debit or credit. For those filling up trucks and big boats, saving a little on each gallon could amount to a sizable chunk at the end o the year.

If you get this app, use my referral code ! We both get ADDITIONAL savings off each gallon
My code Y8H8F gets us both a 20¢/gal bonus: https://upside.app.link/Y8H8F

^^^ once you install the app, it will ask for a promo code- enter it here.

Goodluck and pm me if you still don’t believe me!

17’ Mako //90hp Mercury
16’ Alumacraft // 20hp Yamaha
14’ War Eagle // 9.8hp Tohatsu

I saw this, or something like it on THT. The guy took a horrible beating from a lot of folks until some tried it. Apparently it works.

I’m not an early adopter…somebody else try it and let me know. :smiley:

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 23 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 19 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Looks like the same app:

quote:
FUEL Saving App a MUST for boats on trailers! Here is a review of GETUPSIDE "Gas" APP everyone is talking about ..... Thought I would share my experience with a new app I just found out about 2 weeks ago .... This past weekend I put 40 gallons in my boat and received $24 cash back, not bad for just taking a picture of my receipt and submiting it. Coming from a boat owner that usually buys the gas every time "because friends never offer to CHIP in" and I'm sure some of you can relate ..... "GETUPSIDE" is the name of the app , I beleive it is intended for vehicles but is more beneficial for us boaters it is a cash back program which allows gas stations to compete for your business. Very easy to use simply download in your app store , sign up with email and create a user name and the rest is self explanatory . I have cashed out and received payment via PayPal $44.27 and can confirm it's legit . If you find this post useful and want to save an additional $.20 off a gallon type in P8H4W in the promotion code spot after you log in. Then type in SORRY3 "promo code" to receive an additional $.03 off a gallon , I love saving costs on fuel and hope to help others do the same. Good luck! P.S. it works everywhere in FL besides the panhandle . Please comment with any questions or success using app.

So it’s in Charleston now?

~my dad

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

quote:
Originally posted by claim

Looks like the same app:

quote:
FUEL Saving App a MUST for boats on trailers! Here is a review of GETUPSIDE "Gas" APP everyone is talking about ..... Thought I would share my experience with a new app I just found out about 2 weeks ago .... This past weekend I put 40 gallons in my boat and received $24 cash back, not bad for just taking a picture of my receipt and submiting it. Coming from a boat owner that usually buys the gas every time "because friends never offer to CHIP in" and I'm sure some of you can relate ..... "GETUPSIDE" is the name of the app , I beleive it is intended for vehicles but is more beneficial for us boaters it is a cash back program which allows gas stations to compete for your business. Very easy to use simply download in your app store , sign up with email and create a user name and the rest is self explanatory . I have cashed out and received payment via PayPal $44.27 and can confirm it's legit . If you find this post useful and want to save an additional $.20 off a gallon type in P8H4W in the promotion code spot after you log in. Then type in SORRY3 "promo code" to receive an additional $.03 off a gallon , I love saving costs on fuel and hope to help others do the same. Good luck! P.S. it works everywhere in FL besides the panhandle . Please comment with any questions or success using app.

So it’s in Charleston now?

~my dad

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

[

Will have to look in to this.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Bump. Many people have signed up and are actively using the app since I receive a notification everytime they buy gas. I encourage anyone who is not already in the program to look into it and start saving money.

17’ Mako //90hp Mercury
17’ Key West // 90hp Yamaha

Checking there websites map of Charleston the higher the current gas price the more you save but on average it looks like you would save only about .02 cent per gallon at the stations that are participating. Where I gas up it is still cheaper than with there savings. Am I missing something?

quote:
Originally posted by Screamingdrag

Bump. Many people have signed up and are actively using the app since I receive a notification everytime they buy gas. I encourage anyone who is not already in the program to look into it and start saving money.

17’ Mako //90hp Mercury
17’ Key West // 90hp Yamaha

So every time someone that uses the app you get a notification? Pyramid thing?