Ghost Town

Managed to get out on the creek with the kayak.
last hour of outgoing & first hour of incoming.
2 little red’s around 17". And 2 little flounder around 12".
Only seeing two other boats out there. Was kind of disappointed was hoping to find a few more flounder.

[file ]error[/file]

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Were you able to put in at 53rd Ave??

No I put in around 40th avenue
It looks like it wouldn’t be a problem to put in at the dirt lot /overflow parking in the back.
I made a quick trip yesterday I got one little flounder around 14".

I’ve gotten out at the back of the dirt parking lot on my kayak a couple times when I didn’t feel like going all the way back around. It is not bad at all, even at low it didn’t get very boggy.
I didn’t see a 40th ave on google?

Okay I’ll spill the beans but you can’t tell nobody. Next to the round house where everybody fishes at the edge of the road.
It won’t let me load a screenshot .

Nice to see at least some flounder this early in April, in the past I usually didn’t see the bigger fish until mid May.

I see…

I’d love to get out and just paddle around.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

DFreedom. I’m lazy I’ve got a trolling motor that I cut down & made a mount for the kayak.

Got the wife out of the house and took a little ride .
This is the back parking lot on 5it’s pretty solid.

This is the spot down by 40th. It’s kind of mukie on a lower tide.

Billy this one’s for you.

Was that you on the waterway at sundown? If so, how’d you do??

Not me. Might give it a shot this afternoon if I get out of work early enough. And I Don’t die this pollen it’s kicking my butt.
returned your p.m. but I don’t know if it went through got a weird message afterward.
843-455-9090.

For anybody interested I found 22 shells on Armslist. Meeting him this afternoon. The fella got around 10,000. He’s asking $0.05 a piece going to try to get the whole lot. I’m going to keep at least 5000. But would be willing to share the others at cost.
let me know if anyone wants some of them it will probably be 2 weeks before I’m back in Charleston.
I see another 22 shortage coming up. I’ve already got a stash of about 15000. But I’ve got seven grandchildren and they love to shoot.just shoot me a text or call if anybody want some.

why do you keep so few!

Just wanted to share the wealth a little bit. Didn’t want to be greedy. Only ended up with 7500.

Tried to start a new topic but it wouldn’t let me.
Went by The landing in Cherry Grove thought about fishing this morning. There was over 40 trailers in the parking lot and they were lined up trying to put in. Johnny causey landing under the bridge only had about 4 trailers.