Global Warming Kills Again

Apparently all of the people who tragically lost their lives in the Nepal Earthquake could have been avoided if we got on Al Gore’s bandwagon:

http://www.newsweek.com/nepal-earthquake-could-have-been-manmade-disaster-climate-change-brings-326017.html

Narcosis

WARNING : My security alarms went nuts when I clicked on that site!!!###

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Your security alarms didn’t like Newsweek?

There is support for a theory of expansion and contraction of plates due to heating and cooling, and lubrication from melt water, but this is still one of those thing we really don’t know that much about.

quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel

Your security alarms didn’t like Newsweek?

There is support for a theory of expansion and contraction of plates due to heating and cooling, and lubrication from melt water, but this is still one of those thing we really don’t know that much about.

Epicenters of earth quakes are generally way under ground(miles). The idea that air temp and or melt water had some effect is highly doubtful. Again, some data. How can warming be a contributor when, according to the in with and satellite temp data sets, we haven’t warmed in almost 20 years.

17’ Henry O Hornet
26’ Palmer Scott

The tectonic plates that created The Himalayas don’t give a squat about a few million tons of ice.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

I now feel so guilty for driving a car that spews pollution. Does that make me an accessory?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.