Going under the knife today

If I don’t make it 23 can have my Grillage numbers and Bonzo gets my generator. Been dealing with shoulder pain since May and recently had an MRI. Tor labrum/labia and some cartilage damage that needs “polishing”
Wish me luck.

’

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Good luck Fritz! I mean that, cause I was in your position this past spring! You just have to trust the surgeon!

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

If I don’t make it 23 can have my Grillage numbers and Bonzo gets my generator. Been dealing with shoulder pain since May and recently had an MRI. Tor labrum/labia and some cartilage damage that needs “polishing”
Wish me luck.


I didn’t go to med school, but for a dude, THAT doesn’t sound good…seriously though Fritz, good luck and speedy recovery…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I wasn’t going there Bonz! Noticed it, but everyone call body parts differently:smiley:

Oh and SKinneeJ gets my handheld GPS

’

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Will say a prayer for you today Frosty.

Hopefully your best gal will be making you some chicken soup upon your return home. If not, I have a BOGO at Bojangles…you can split it with me.

Oh and SKinneeJ gets my handheld GPS

’

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I would really appreciate your CFC username and password…

RBF

And I want your PN username…

Good luck with the surgery Fritz. I will volunteer 23 to be your anchor puller until you heal up.

Oh, and if it isn’t asking too much, your TigerNet username and PW…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Oh, and if it isn’t asking too much, your TigerNet username and PW…

RBF


I'd rather die than try to navigate that site.

’

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

la·bi·a/#712;lâbç#601;/

noun

plural noun: labia

  1. Anatomy the inner and outer folds of the vulva, at either side of the ******.

  2. plural form of labium.

Huh?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Good luck, Captain!!

“Those who have the ability to make a difference have the responsibility to do so.” Thomas Jefferson

Can I have the Evander Holyfield Fur Coat? best of luck…

And your ATM code…

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Oh and SKinneeJ gets my handheld GPS

’

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.


I bet it's LOADED!!! :smiley:
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

la·bi·a/#712;lâbç#601;/

noun

plural noun: labia

  1. Anatomy the inner and outer folds of the vulva, at either side of the ******.

  2. plural form of labium.

Huh?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?


I was thinking the same thing... Are we sure he isn't getting a "rejuvenation" of sorts???

maybe he was pitching that white clouser again…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Fritz, be sure to check back in and let us know how your “labia polishing” went today!