Golf Cart Batteries...

Where? Of course price is of concern…

Thanks

I picked up a set a few months ago for me and and a month ago for Dad at Dixie Auto in Walterboro. $99.00 + core.

Might not be worth the drive? If you do go this route call ahead to make sure they have a full set in stock. 843-549-5574

This was 6vdc.

Costco. They’re Interstate batteries and good warranty. Plus $15 back for each core.

Replaced 8-6volt Batteries in cart last summer with Interstate from Costco. Two of the eight failed in January,would not charge over 5.8 volts. I took them back to Costco and they replaced them no questions ask. They have a 12 month warranty. No pro-rated.

quote:
Originally posted by Half-hitched

Costco. They’re Interstate batteries and good warranty. Plus $15 back for each core.

What price?

Depends on 6V or 8V, but neither is more than $90/each.

Last year, Garretts Golf Cart (US Battery) pick up the cart and redeliver 6 8volt($650).

Check with the Interstate Battery Store on Rivers Ave behind Sonic. Friend of mine got 6 from there a few weeks back for a great price… I will try to find out exactly what he paid.

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

400$ for all 6… they have a ‘scratch and dent’ selection of new batteries…worth a call at least

His are 8vdc batteries

Fishing Nerd

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

400$ for all 6… they have a ‘scratch and dent’ selection of new batteries…worth a call at least

His are 8vdc batteries

Fishing Nerd

Did they come with warranty? If so, that’s a good deal.

Not 100% sure but I can find out! I mean who cares if they have scratches or dings!

Fishing Nerd

Fred, yes, the batteries come with the standard warrantee!

Fishing Nerd