Good day of fishing !

I went out with a good friend of mine to do a little fishing . Started the day throwing some artificials didn’t have any takers on it so we decided to lay some bait and that’s when things got fun ! The reds tore up the blue crab we had several double ups and caught a ton of fish ! After the bait was gone we tried some throwing some artificials again they weren’t eating it . Then my buddy decided to try some top water first cast bammm fish on ! I then followed suit and we kept getting blow up after blow up ! He caught 6 on top water to my 2 ! Ended the day with over 30 fish and fished the same place the whole time !

Love them blue tails !

Dern good job jeff462v. Please tell me this was here in the lowcountry and not Florida or some (**() place.

thats what its all about…makes me wana get out right now… tomorrow hope to get on em. nice report and nice fish

I demand that klimpson shirt be banded*

and clearly that’s marker 55 in the Stono. yall should stay outta there.

2 pages?

Thanks guys !

Mikeyloo yes it was here in the lowcountry it was in a sound where pirate flags waive and secret hand shakes are known to exist !

H you should know I’m not a klimpson fan ! Next time I pass by your house checkout the tag on the front of the truck !

19’ Cobia bay

quote:
Originally posted by jeff462v

Thanks guys !

it was in a sound where pirate flags waive and secret hand shakes are known to exist !

H you should know I’m not a klimpson fan ! Next time I pass by your house checkout the tag on the front of the truck !

19’ Cobia bay

lol to the 2nd sentence.

dammit and watch your back to the 3rd.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I demand that klimpson shirt be banded*

and clearly that’s marker 55 in the Stono. yall should stay outta there.

2 pages?

nope, it’s 51… lol

Sea Hunt Triton 177
115 Yamaha

whats wrong with Klimpson? just cause they’re garbage against the Lamecocks? hell the Raiders still have fans and noone hates on them these days lol

“Fish On!”