Good In-Shore Charter Capts.

Can anyone recommend a good Capt. for an inshore charter in Mid October? In the Folly Beach area

SaltFisher charters Capt Mike Waller

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com

http://www.inshorefishingcharleston.com/tyjokno-charters.php

Capt Jeff Yates of TyJo Knot Charters. He has some You Tube videos out also. Hope this helps.

2012 Skeeter ZX22 Bay
Yamaha 250 hp SHO
Minnkota Riptide 101

Saltfisher. He may pick you up at Folly. Worth the drive to Kiawah if he won’t.

What do you want to target?

www.baturinphotography.com

Shoal Bandit Charters (843) 425-2939

“When i was young they tried to flush me down the toilet because they already knew is was the ****!”

“Run run run as fast as you can you cant catch me im the prodrive man!”

Shoal Bandit Charters (843) 425-2939

“When i was young they tried to flush me down the toilet because they already knew is was the ****!”

“Run run run as fast as you can you cant catch me im the prodrive man!”

Capt Geoff Bennett Charleston charter fishing

I see these things all the time followed by a host of recommendations about this guide or that guide…What I have never understood is that people throw up all these different suggestions without ever asking what sort of fishing they want to do (glad to see it for once 23)which in my experience makes them instantly a biased opinion.

There is probably over 120 Captains in town and close to that many different styles of fishing. If I was going to take kids I’d recommend X, fly fish I’d say Y, sharks I’d say Z, pole vs anchor, flats boat vs bay boat, new to fishing or experienced, sight fish vs bait, etc.

So if I were you, I would say how many people you’re thinking about having go on the charter with you, and then let that determine boat size. Then determine what sort of fishing you’d like to do. If you don’t know, then ask for recommendations on whats fun to do out there. Only then would I take recommendations from people.

At least that’s what I do when I go somewhere and grab a guide.

Capt. Graham Hegamyer
Southern Tail Charters
Light-Tackle Inshore
www.SouthernTailCharters.com
www.RogueWaterChapters.com -

Well said Capt!

My 2 sons and I recently went with Capt John Irwin of Fly Right Charters.He put us on the Reds and was a heck of a nice guy to boot.I’d recommend him for just about any type of inshore fishing,including fly fishing.

www.flyrightcharters.com

Knot Stressed Charters. Danny Neese. He has a web page and is on facebook. He will put you on the fish. Great guy too.