Good location to launch my Kayak

I have a Hobie PA 14foot fishing kayak I’m looking for locations to launch my kayak in the Georgetown-Mt Pleasant area trying to keep away from crowded boat landings can anyone give me some ideas on locations in these areas??

Google -https://www.dnr.sc.gov/mlands/boatramp/

Thank you :))

Jilly Outdoor
Hobie PA14
Wilderness Ride 115
Black Labs (fish catchers) :slight_smile:

Shell landing in MI, North or South end of Pawleys Island. Easy to launch at the Ballpark or Carol Campbell in Georgetown. You can head up the Sampit from CC pretty easy without a ton of boat traffic. Hagley in Pawleys and paddle across the river into the creeks and backwaters, still can be a good bit of boat traffic there though.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Between that big of area consider Mcllanville. Your only problem may be parking. South Island Ferry may be decent also depending on the tide/current…Although that is the ICW.

SOUTH OF BUCKHALL IS THE WOMBA KAYAK LAUNCH NOT SURE IF I SPELLED IT RIGHT SMALL SIGN OFF 17 ITS LIKE 4 MILES SOUTH OF BUCKHALL