Good ol fashioned snapper & grouper slamming 12/10

you guys are hot.

It seems like you can fish too.

quote:
Originally posted by Eat A. Pogy

you guys are hot.

It seems like you can fish too.

When r u going to get on the gags again like back in the day? Have not checked the other site, so excuse my ignorance if you have been doing just that. :smiley:

Luke 8:22-25

Ever since you guys came up on some numbers, a couple of my go to spots aren’t hitting like they used to.

quote:

Ever since you guys came up on some numbers, a couple of my go to spots aren’t hitting like they used to.

My bad.

I always vociferously protest when we go south because all my 2nd and 3rd generation family numbers seem to be all beat up lately- those are probably those spots of yours come to think of it. Only 15 years ago, we could drop some half stale left-over ballyhoo on them and get red snapperz and scampz.

dude. I’m too stupid to understand that.

quote:

dude. I’m too stupid to understand that.

Your spots are old and haggard.

I can’t catch anything at the old numbers off Edisto like we used to.

The fish swim…

Go to the spots that used to not be as good and use bad bait with poor presentation- psych them out. Bloodline mind control.

(please quote me on that)

page 2?

You lost me. What is this talk of Edisto? How many times have I seen P1 at y73?

I know. That was before… well, you know.

quote:

You lost me. What is this talk of Edisto? How many times have I seen P1 at y73?

I know. That was before… well, you know.

Perhaps you fished your own spots out? Give me the numbers, and I’ll tell you if I’ve fished them or not… then it’ll be settled in both our minds.

PS: Y-73 is loaded right now. Drop a camera on it; you’ll see.

quote:
Originally posted by Phin
quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

Was like that Sunday as well.

We need to take David Cupka out there and show him the undersized, overfished Vermillion Snappers. I don’t think we got one under 3 lbs Sunday.

When are we going to hook up and put a hurting on them?

“you’re gonna need a bigger boat”

Any time there’s no wind and 80 degrees this time of year…

And if the SAFMC is reading:
P1’s fish count does not even include all the other fish we released. I guarantee you we released 2-3 times the number of fish we kept.

We burned through a lot of bait!

:sunglasses:

P1,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don’t ever mention in here again that you went through a lot of bait!!! Cupka and the likes of him will ban all bait! Please use your head next time!

Life is like a piece of s#$%…no matter if it sinks or floats…you always get flushed in the end

I know I’ve got a pay cut coming for that rookie mistake. Should have said the fish jumped into the boat on their own or either mentioned butterfly jigging… then the SAFMC could require extra permits for jigging rods and reels. :face_with_head_bandage:

:stuck_out_tongue:

“You are forgiven my child!”

Life is like a piece of s#$%…no matter if it sinks or floats…you always get flushed in the end