Good to be back

Thanks. Somebody must be doing a great job keeping the aliases at bay!!

1 Like

COLLECTIVELY, we on the right side of politics believe this site is playing too many games and censorship.

NOW we find another silly game and censorship of CHANGING our words that you consider to be ““DRIBBLE””???#^$$

It is EXTREMELY apparent that we are your ONLY hope because we are amiable rather than cruel, corrupt, and DESTRUCTIVE that the left is in Washington and on CF.COM.

We ran the left off by outlasting their incessant attacks of lying, cheating, making false statements and accusations, and being just overall unbearable…

We WILL keep CF.COM together, IF allowed, through gentle persuasion like true patriotic American citizens.

Actually , I don’t object to anyone on the left side of the political aisle making their views known in a genteel manner . It is when they cross the line and rudely demand that their way is the only way. And when they carry it to the point of injecting insults into otherwise enjoyable threads , there is a problem . Note EFs very popular thread on cooking and different food combinations that most every time the # 1 trouble maker posted it was an insult of sorts. This is a problem that should not have been tolerated.

In my opinion, the solution is to guide this site back to being a meeting place of watermen of all types to exchange ideas and methods. Where there is zero chance of being insulted or verbally assaulted My .02cents

I’m a fellow Walterborian. Finally got the house sold last year. All that’s left there now are a couple graves to visit.

Traded info with Fred a couple times we just didn’t get a chance to hit Dukes and chat.

I used to skydive there and was hoping Fred really had a plane. Not really but that’s a plausible excuse for the question.

Sometimes its fun to be one with a friend!!! You should meet my wife, she got me out of my shell and callous to the smart arse thing.

1 Like

Like what you said NB, as usual, but the getting along without insults is impossible unfortunately.

A few years back this site was active fishing wise, then members started insulting other members for the way they handled Redfish, and crowding in on other fishermen.

Then members stopped posting fishing info, politics became more popular, and here we are.

At this point no way to avoid politics, just need to MONITOR NOT CENSOR that subject.

With fishing season getting hot, I believe we will be back to good fishing posts again, just not to be 100% fishing, never was actually.

1 Like

Yes. I remember people attempting to measure photos of fish - and acting like others were fishing in THEIR spots! There will always be some like that amongst us and we will do well to ignore them. We also had a contingent of animal rights types that would show up from time to time and accuse us of being fish murderers! But they would disappear when they couldn’t gain any traction around here . I would advise members to please show us your catch! But with a background so it’s not obvious where you are And don’t photo your catch lined up on the deck boards of a dock but in a bucket or piled up Do follow the law but I’ve heard people getting razzed for keeping fish that are 3” over the limit.