Goodcaster malware

Anybody else had to try to get rid of this MF’er? it opens windows in your web browser like nonstop…I’ll wake up in the morning and have to close like 150-200 windows…anybody know a good app to remove this incredibly frustrating sommabutch?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Thankfully I am not familiar with that one, sounds horrible! I use all Apple which car has its faults but after the total switch over 2 years ago we have had no malware issues.

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

Anybody else had to try to get rid of this MF’er? it opens windows in your web browser like nonstop…I’ll wake up in the morning and have to close like 150-200 windows…anybody know a good app to remove this incredibly frustrating sommabutch?

This on your phone on computer? If computer get malwarebytes and that should resolve it. There’s a mobile version of it too, but thankfully I haven’t had to use it on the phone like I have on a pc.

You gonna talk or FISH!

quote:
Originally posted by Tryin_2_FISHMORE
quote:

This on your phone on computer? If computer get malwarebytes and that should resolve it. There’s a mobile version of it too, but thankfully I haven’t had to use it on the phone like I have on a pc.

You gonna talk or FISH!

on the home puter…will try that one, thanks!!

You must be on some strange sites to get all that malware.haha

He is constantly on Peapod.com.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

malwarebytes did the trick…thank Tryin 2 fishmore…that chit was driving me crazy…

Assman nailed it

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Assman nailed it

Great 2019 tagline material here… barbawang out

quote:

malwarebytes did the trick…thank Tryin 2 fishmore…that chit was driving me crazy…

You're welcome glad it resolved it.

You gonna talk or FISH!