Government Ineptitude

I had to renew my Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC). This is what the TSA requires me to have when I work at a port facility. For those who don’t know the TSA has a 95 percent failure rating of finding weapons that inspectors have attempted to bring through security. Yes their failure rate is 95 percent, but I digress. I received a letter yesterday that I was one of the 21.5 million people whose personal information and fingerprints were taken as a result of hackers back in June. So hackers obtained all of my information as a result of a federal background check required by the TSA for National Security. I was offered (and accepted) three years of “free” identity theft protection through a third party called ID Experts. What do you think this “free” service for me multiplied by 21.5 million is costing US Taxpayers for the next three years? With all of the talk about National Security, Syrians, and such, how does this make you feel about the ability of our government to provide security? I don’t have a warm fuzzy…

Narcosis

Yep, and libs want MORE government. About the only thing government does well is spend OUR money.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

A newsweek article today saying that a TSA investigation has found that 73 of its workers are on US’s terrorist watchlist…WTF?

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Doesn’t really shock me considering our president described the Paris murders as a “setback”

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Doesn’t really shock me considering our president described the Paris murders as a “setback”

"The terrible events in Paris were obviously a terrible and sickening setback," Obama said today in Turkey. "It reminds us that it will not be enough to take on ISIL in Iraq and Syria alone."

And Horseface Kerry said the the terrorists were probably justified when they killed the people at Charli Hebdo. They were after all, angry.

This is why nobody should care about Clinton’s emails. Nothing connected to the internet is truly secure. Nikki already did this to us once too. In actually a single target a server is probably more secure than a multi target “secure” server nowadays.

First, Most, Biggest

Not sure what her emails have to do with this but, it isn’t so much the emails, it is her lying and subterfuge.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Not sure what her emails have to do with this but, it isn’t so much the emails, it is her lying and subterfuge.

Check the topic.
I would also argue national security is more important than government honesty.

First, Most, Biggest

quote:

That, and…

If they could get into her email, and I’d be astonished it they didn’t, that means they are on the machine. Anything and everything on that machine was compromised, not just email. And, watching the activity of that machine would give a rich list of new targets.

17’ Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26’ Palmer Scott project hull
14’ Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

quote:
Originally posted by Great White
quote:

Check the topic.
I would also argue national security is more important than government honesty.

First, Most, Biggest

I think national security and government honesty are both extremely important.

Anyone that’s spent any amount of time listening to Hilary Clinton over the last year would need to get their head examined for voting for her. She’s a proven liar. We can’t get anywhere with the smug liar we have in office right now; why would we want to put another one in the White House?

quote:
She's a proven liar. We can't get anywhere with the smug liar we have in office right now; why would we want to put another one in the White House?

Thanks, my point exactly.