Granite Countertop

Does anyone know someone who can fabricate granite countertops and let me do the install? I have a small kitchen area (22 sq ft plus backsplash) that I would like to do, but the costs are a little high for fabrication and install! Thanks for any advice or help.

I would be leery of that. You need proper tools, suction cups, and dollies to handle granite and it needs to be transported upright. One wrong move and you’ll have a cracked worthless counter top on your hands that YOU broke and that no one is going to replace or stand behind for you.

I would keep saving and the pay the man when I could afford to do the whole deal.

Also, more times than not, they have to do some tweaking and grinding to get everything to fit correctly once its in house.

just my 2 cents…

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

I tried to do the same thing to save cost.

Then I found East Coast Granite. They did mine (24 sq ft) for just north of $1000 all total out the door…no one else around could touch it for good stone.

They were all Russians, and did a fantastic job.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Thanks for the opinions, looks like this is a job for a professional. I am replacing my sink so figured it would be a good time to do the counters as well…may just have to bite the expense and be done with it!

quote:

Great, I bought a gun through you and now I find out you have business dealings with Russians. Now just waiting for the FBI to come to my door.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

Great, I bought a gun through you and now I find out you have business dealings with Russians. Now just waiting for the FBI to come to my door.

It was quite pleasant. I came home from work early to meet the person to do estimate. Was pleasantly surprised to find a drop dead gorgeous 6 foot plus Russian woman in heels and a skirt…

Wadmalaw native

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

Were they some of Trump’s comrades?

Russian women are usually quite lovely until they hit 30 or so. Ukrainian women even more so.

i been in that granite shop a time or two, off ash phos at i-26. they got 3-4 other shops around town. leadenwah is correct. they got some nice lookin wimmens

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

It was quite pleasant. I came home from work early to meet the person to do estimate. Was pleasantly surprised to find a drop dead gorgeous 6 foot plus Russian woman in heels and a skirt…

Wadmalaw native

Topless female countertop sales estimators… Awesome…

RBF

East Coast Granite in Greenville is also all ruski! Great prices!