Guide secrets of murrells inlet.

Nothing like dodging 23 foot plus boats running wide open tru 4 foot wide creeks all day. I finally figured out the secret. What you do is take a over powered cc wide open back and forth tru the creek. Then come back and pick the fish up that washed into the grass. Don’t let the secret out boys!

That’s how the dolphins do it! Has worked for thousand of years for them. It’s a sight to see if you have never seen it!

I have a home on Oyster Cove and the only fishing I do in MI is from my dock. I remember 20 years ago blowing a gasket after trying to fish in there on a weekend. I pulled up my anchor and went and pulled out the SC atlas and I found this place called Winyah Bay 20 miles south. I pulled my little Kenner down there the next day and haven’t looked back since.

they are azz holes they think they own the inlet. I have lived here for 44 years the water sports people are killjn it hate to say but no wake zone from June 1 till Sept 1 wouldnt hurt my feelings.

Some of them sure do kill a lot of smallish fish if you follow them on facebook. I guess tourists expect to keep their catch, but I bet most of those fish never end up in the pan.

The thing that gets me is there always preaching conservation. They like to blame the locals for the declining fish poulation. Yet they go out and rape the waters everyday multiple times. It’s almost like they think you should only catch fish if your making money off it.

2010 17’ JVX Carolina Skiff 40 Yamaha tiller

2002 14’ Alumacraft 30 Yamaha tiller