Happily ever after

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, “Will you marry me?” The Princess said, “No!!!” And the Prince lived happily ever after and hunted and fished every weekend and went camping with the guys and hung out with hot, younger women and went to nudie bars and traveled to other countries and drank beer and had a badass boat and a sweet truck and never paid child support or alimony and dated teachers and nurses half his age and grew an awesome beard and had lots of guns and drank beer and ate pizza and fish tacos for dinner every night and cut enormous farts and all his friends and family thought he was friggin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

Enjoy it while you can. You are still young. Give it another 10 years.

Glad you are enjoying life. I enjoy reading about all of your adventures, and my hats off to all that you do/have done for youth. As a father currently raising a son in a scout program, I applaud your service.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Dang, Rap, take a breath! People are gonna start confusing you with Miller Time 2…[:0]

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I sense some hostility towards princesses…

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Tell me more about being able to leave the toilet seat up… I’m listening…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Tell me more about being able to leave the toilet seat up… I’m listening…

Yeah and pics of the nurses and teachers in bikini’s or it didn’t happen.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

And you can cut enormous farts as a married man, it’s called the privacy signal…unless you have little boys or do it in the car on a road trip but don’t say anything to anyone, let them figure it out.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Up to the age of 8 my daughter thought only dogs and women farted.

you could marry-up, like Penny did…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I am glad you are happy. I have a great wife, no regrets and would not want to experience life without her or my boys. NO, she does not read CF.

If you are smart, you’d find someone and marry up like me Bonzo, Cracker, Optiker and just about every other guy here.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
If you are smart, you'd find someone and marry up like me Bonzo, Cracker, Optiker and just about every other guy here.

That’s what I did and never regretted much of it :smiley: 41 years next month. Wouldn’t change a thing. We both fart as necessary :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

If you are smart, you’d find someone and marry up like me Bonzo, Cracker, Optiker and just about every other guy here.

I’m not terribly opposed to the idea. Does anyone have any single daughters in their mid to early twenties?

quote:
Originally posted by Rapchizzle
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I’m not terribly opposed to the idea. Does anyone have any single daughters in their mid to early twenties?

Call a brotha when you come to town…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

An older married couple were sitting in Church on Sunday morning! During the service the wife whispered to the husband, (I just cut a silent fart), do you think anyone will notice? The husband whispered to his wife (you need new batteries in your hearing aids):smiley:

Not good news for you Rapchizzle…

http://www.businessinsider.com/science-says-some-mens-beards-are-as-dirty-as-toilets-2015-5

A young couple had the wife’s elder Father living with them! One night the couple decided to go out by themselves for dinner! Not wanting to leave the Father alone, they got a young neighbor girl to stay with the old guy. While they were gone the girl and old man watched TV. The girl noticed that the old man was starting to lean over, while sitting in the middle the sofa! She got some pillows and place them on his side, to prop him up! The old man then started to lean to the other side, so she put more pillows on that side! She had him pretty well propped up. After dinner, the couple returned home and asked the old man how he liked the girl. The old man told them he didn’t like her at all and don’t ever have her stay with him again! The couple asked want wrong and why didn’t he like her, as she was a very nice, polite girl! The old man stated (She wouldn’t let me Fart)[:0][:0]:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Not good news for you Rapchizzle…

http://www.businessinsider.com/science-says-some-mens-beards-are-as-dirty-as-toilets-2015-5

Gosh, I’m going to be decent and not comment on this one…