Happy catch

My son and I fished around spence yesterday and he had his best day ever catching a 12+ lbr all on his own!! We limited out by 11 am with all 23+ inches!! Thanks Tim for your weekend report

Sportsman Heritage 229 CC
Yamaha 200 HP
Jeremiah 29:11 !!

Nice fish glad y’all had a good time!!! <")))>< ><(((">

…Sundance b22 …
140 Johnson

TEAM LAID BACK

Beautiful Fish!!

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

Nice job Jorge! Very nice fish!!

Xpress HB-22
175 Yammy Jammer

Amazing catch!

One question, what is the metal pipe looking thing sticking up behind him?

“Banana Pants”
Indigo Bay 170
90 Johnson

Thanks! Daniel had a great time!. He did not want any help but with the net! Anyways, now he want to go with dad to every fishing trip. :smiley:
The pipe in the back is not metal but PVC. It is a very space saving and sturdy multiple (4) rod holder, made in the USA. Here is a pic.You can also check the website http://www.totempolesholder.com

Yamaha 200 HP

Wow, those are pretty cool. Might have to get me one. I usually get lazy and have 4 rods always leaning on the wall when I get done fishing instead hanging them up. Nice little package, and I usually only carry about 4 downrods anyway.

“Banana Pants”
Indigo Bay 170
90 Johnson

How do they fair with baitcasters? I don’t know what u use but his website shows spinners. A lot of rod storage ideas fail with baitcasters because of the reels hitting and not fitting well.

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
115 Evinrude

I have all my baitcaster (AG, most of them) fit with no problems. You can rotate the reels around the post to adjust. Rarely, I have to pull one of them up a bit when using my Daiwa or othe large reels. It is very sturdy and most importantly, made in the USA! it saves a lot of space by letting you accomodate 4 rods per one rod holder in the boat. Just make sure you ask for the larger clips. I found that they keep/fit most of our striper rods better.

Yamaha 200 HP

quote:
Originally posted by kicknfish

Thanks! Daniel had a great time!. He did not want any help but with the net! Anyways, now he want to go with dad to every fishing trip. :smiley:
The pipe in the back is not metal but PVC. It is a very space saving and sturdy multiple (4) rod holder, made in the USA. Here is a pic.You can also check the website http://www.totempolesholder.com

Yamaha 200 HP

That is friggin’ cool … :smiley:

it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish now!!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

That’s one happy young man! Great post.

WILDBILL