Happy Thanksgiving

We ant to wish all of uou a wonderful…and safe Thanksgiving .
Family and friends are the true Blessings in life:smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Thanks Penny. I’m thankful for all you guys and gals.

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Happy Thanksgiving to all, even the ones that don’t agree with me!
South Carolina bound,
Pete

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

Thanks Penny! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and everyone else in the CF community. Eat, watch some football and love the ones you are with (not to quote a song).

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

God Bless to all. Y’all take care and have a wonderful day. So much to be thankful for.

Marry Thanksgiving day to all:smiley:

Thanks Mrs. Pen! We go to the Wifes side on Thanksgiving and My side for Christmas. We should have about 30 eating together today! Love a big close family!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Thanks Penn, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

quote:
We should have about 30 eating together today! Love a big close family!

We used to have that, but now most have died out and not been replaced. I really miss it, but very thankful for my wife, son and mother-in-law who are left and are here this morning. Along with 5 dogs :smiley: We still cook for 30, not sure why. I told them next year we are having bologna sandwiches :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Thanks Penn, and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

quote:
We should have about 30 eating together today! Love a big close family!

We used to have that, but now most have died out and not been replaced. I really miss it, but very thankful for my wife, son and mother-in-law who are left and are here this morning. Along with 5 dogs :smiley: We still cook for 30, not sure why. I told them next year we are having bologna sandwiches :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Make that a fried (thick cut) bologna sandwich with lettuce and tomato. :stuck_out_tongue:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Red Bank, SC.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Where’s dessert

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

quote:
Where's dessert

I ate it. Coconut cake, punkin pie and just a bit of cobbler.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?