Hard to See Poles

I know it isn’t about seeing the poles, but when I bought my fiberglass poles I bought half orange and half yellow. I put one orange, then one yellow, then orange, etc. When you’re looking down at the net and the driver is watching what falls out and you drift a bit at least you can know that the last pole was an orange one, so the next is probably that yellow one right there… or maybe way up there… how fast are we drifting?

I had the red/white reflective tape too and I put one orange at white/red/white and the next as red/white/red, but honestly yellow or orange was all I really paid attention too until the empty beer cans out weighed the full ones.

BG

The driver is supposed to pay attention to driving!! Ok, I can’t resist looking at the shrimp too!

spec

1980 Skandia 21 w/ '93 JohnRude 150 gas drinker

I use trailer reflective tape and use a pattern of red red white red red on the end poles and white red white on the middle poles. It’s cheap and they are easy to spot and you can tell where spread starts and stops.

I didn’t read all the post but about three years ago I started using light sticks. I buy them from WM after Halloween. They are a buck. Save them for next season. They always work geat, if I can find them. Putting and hiding are not very different.
Yes, I attach them to a pole with rubber bands. The work great with one on each pole… Thanks guys. I hope I wasn’t to redundant.

Tim