Have I missed much?

Looks a little different, but feels the same. Everyone still here I hope. Been a minute.

1 Like

The politics are gone along with most of the political pundants.

The site is a shadow of its former self, but it’s on the mend and old guys like you are showing back up weekly as the changes are realized.

Good to see you back 7cs, how’s life been treating you?

Welcome back, hope you stick around some. This place is on life support, but still breathing.

Been fishing any?

Welcome back!!

Like EF1 said, the politics is gone, along with most of the instigators, and troublemakers.

We’re trying to keep the site about fishing, and the outdoors.

Hope you enjoy the changes, and keep us posted on your adventures!

Thanks guys. Life is good. On the upside, physically and mentally. Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone.

And just like that (this is the part where you imagine me snapping my fingers), you have been elevated to a regular user.

Is the Sportsman still for sale?

Nope. I should have kept that one. Did “inherit” my dads 86 17 Montauk. Dumped a wad into restoring, then found out lower unit on 98 Mariner was done and dumped some more in a 90 Suzuki. May sell my 1760 Crestliner to put some salve on the wound. Boat life…

1 Like

Welcome back.

Good to see you back. With the malcontents and pot-stirrers gone, I keep hoping the good ones that left will return. Welcome back.

Not really. Facebook groups killed websites like these.

Nice to see you back Captain Fritz!

Hang out a while, if you can.

Mostly just lurk around here anymore. Drop in every few weeks. Way more interaction on other platforms. Video killed the radio star.

Loads more bs too and never as good of stories told on forums.

Anyway, pop in more often. Would be nice to have some pancakes to talk about on occasion around here

Care to fill us in on all of the changes at IOP Marina?

Good, or bad?

I haven’t been since the City Council made the changes.

to quote my good buddy Hoppy, “It is what it is”

new owners put some money in the place, raised our rents, took away our incentives to stick around and charge everyone for parking now. Other than that the transition has been ok. Got a new boat last year and have been enjoying that. Some life changes have allowed me to start slowing down on the day to day chartering but still get after it a good bit.

1 Like

Thank you, Sir!

Your input is always welcome, and encouraged!!

How is Hoppy, by the way?

1 Like

From what i can tell ole Hop is still plugging along. Likes to keep a low profile

Nice to hear that.

Welcome to the site New Member!

That year the site crashed during the middle of the football pickem was devastating.