Health and Safety

Depending on the outcome of this trial, public safety is on the docket regarding whether the covid19 vaccinations were forced onto or coerced onto Americans, by health officials and media without providing all the data for the public to make an informed decision for their health

THIS BS is the WORST govt. sham since the FAKE gas shortage and ration of '76.

Now I will return to my PEACEFUL retreat in Politics forum, without the Dimwits DESTRUCTION party disgusting supporters harassments.

Bad thing is we’ll never know the true death count that has been related to the vaccine in America or abroad. I’m sure many of our super healthy vaccinated athletes that dropped dead on the field won’t be added.

Yes, please return to the basement where this type of junk has been stuffed…

Do your job TL3 members and remove all political posts…

Yep! Time to remove all Political posts!

Nothing good comes from them.

Just long winded bantering!

Let’s keep this a fishing “sight”!

The guys moving from the Politics Forum, to the Off Topic, are just playing games, and skirting the rules!

They know who they are!

Stop it!

We know that the trouble makers will never change and do everything they can to be disruptive. I don’t understand what they are thinking. I would get sick to my stomach if I plugged into a liberal forum.

With that said , today was decent . Bob kept quiet and the other while still a PITA had little to say. Still , there is more to come in the process of making the site even more troublemaker un friendly

Time to remove all politics!

Take a look at the numbers.

This site cannot survive on fishing only, because it is a LOCAL site, not national.

Local Fishermen won’t post enough because of giving up areas or secrets that will cost them dearly.

Many have stated that here, and have said after reading reports that the next time you go to that area or spot, look for a crowd.

True or not, that kind of reply has DEFINITELY resulted in many LEAVING, and many stopping their reports.
You MN surely know many fishermen who have stopped reporting due to what I stated.

If politics caused people to leave a site, that is a weak excuse for what I stated, in most cases IMO.

How will removing politics help the people to come back, when that was not a legitimate reason to leave anyway???

EVERY site has areas that some people avoid, purely natural to do that, but the site doesn’t eliminate those areas, if anything they eliminate people.

The above thread started when politics was still active, and should be moved to politics, as I am sure it will be.

I just checked the title Health and Safety, then it went to vaccines, which MUST contain the Govt. info to be accurate, and most of the posts have been about the govt., no party, so if no party is mentioned, then it is general discussion, I said MOST of the discussion, not all.

I got a feeling you are being maybe just a little sarcastic. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t see the Political thing here. This is Just general talk of the B.S. forced on the World. I don’t see anyone trying to gain power on this stuff. Just letting the population know how ridiculous the vaccine push was. AND… All that have died from the vaccine Mandate and fear mongering.

pol·i·tics

noun

1. the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

All the talk about the covid vaccination is extremely important Off Topic material. All of you that took the vaccine should realise you have an extremely valid point to sue over a possible death sentence and I should be able to sue over being made an outcast and lied to by our President that I am going to KILL my family members by not taking the vaccine… and then when I do take it I can not get Covid… Lies Lies and more Lies.

politics

noun

Politics Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

pol·​i·​tics ˈpä-lə-ˌtiks

1a: the art or science of government
1b: the art or science concerned with guiding or influencing governmental policy

You want to bring Bobs name back. You can’t get over me, can you. Here I’am so start your jumping and peeing.

Like I said in the Lounge, you must buy your bait at Shoe Carnival?
Right?
Why can’t you keep Politics in the proper Forum? You know, the Politics Forum, not here in Off Topic!
I’ve met friends, from all over the country, over the years, while fishing IOP. Loved to turn them on to CF.Com, as a means to keep up with what was going on in the Low Country, while awaiting their next trip there.
Now, I’d be embarrassed to promote the site.

More politics… Come on TL3 members, do you job and chunk this garbage in the basement…

Lots of health information here

More politics… Come on TL3 members, do your job and chunk this garbage in the basement…

More health information that seems interesting

So, I guess this is “health and safety” too…

Why People Support Far-Right Political Views | Psychology Today