Heartwrenching News Report

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-child-dragged-alligator-disney-20160614-story.html

First ever workplace violence incident, Wounded Knee,SD.

Too sad. Family from Nebraska-probably had no idea about gators or their nocturnal hunting habits.
They were in a no swimming area-probably a reason that beach is off limits.

16’ Alumacraft Mod V Hull Jon Boat
25hp Yammy 4 stroke

It’s a beach at the Grande Floridian. Open for swimming. They even have campfire parties. It is not off limits, but likely closed for swimming after dark. Disney has poolside movies every night at these resorts. They were showing a movie at the pool, which sits right beside this beach, and there is also a big playground by the beach. The family was likely facing the pool watching the movie with there back to the lake, and the gator came from behind and took the smallest person there.

Absolutely gut wrenching. My heart is breaking for this family. This could happen to any of us, at a place where it is supposed to be the most magical experience for a little child. My prayers to the family. If I was that dad, probably the only thing that could keep me wanting to take another breath is the 4 year old that would be twice devastated.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115