Hellavator....

Do yourself a favor and put this one on the DVR today…

Watched the first episode last night and it was awesome!!! Supposed to be scary, but its hilarious. You’ll thank me later.

http://www.gsntv.com/show/hellevator/

ABOUT HELLAVATOR:
Be afraid. Be very afraid. From the twisted minds that brought you the “Paranormal Activity” franchise, comes HELLEVATOR: a terrifying new show that dares three friends to ride a haunted elevator into the depths of an abandoned warehouse. One player must get out on each floor and conquer a frightening challenge in order to earn money for the team. But if they don’t make it back in time, the elevator moves on without them. Two comedic masterminds pull the strings throughout the game – taking delight in the horror. Who will make it back to the surface with the prize, and who will be trapped forever? HELLEVATOR is produced by Matador and Blumhouse Productions in association with Lionsgate Television. Executive Producers are Jason Blum (“Paranormal Activity,” “The Purge,” “Sinister” and “Insidious”), who won a 2014 Emmy® Award for “The Normal Heart,” and was nominated for an Academy Award® for “Whiplash,” and Jay Peterson and Todd Lubin of Matador.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

just don’t get on a text thread with 23 and skinneej while this crap show is on…they’ll ruin it for ya rite good n quick…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Someone has too much time on his hands.

Just sayin’

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Someone has too much time on his hands.

Just sayin’

I see you’ve got this covered DF. thanks.

PS: I am working today. text me ONE more fish or bambi picture and I swear on Neptune’s Trident I will send someone to your coordinates to stop you before the lunch bell rings

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

just don’t get on a text thread with 23 and skinneej while this crap show is on…they’ll ruin it for ya rite good n quick…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

The sad thing is... You will get charged for 23sailfish's text messages...

Oh I’m lighting it up now…

Reminds me of this one: https://youtu.be/ySQahcfHEBs

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Comes on at 10 tonight!!! Don’t miss it!

Y’all seriously don’t know what you’re missing!!

I am glad you guys like this show but I feel it is an hour of my life I will never get back…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

If you like bad movies, check out Rubber.

quote:
Originally posted by Island Boy

I am glad you guys like this show but I feel it is an hour of my life I will never get back…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

thanks, i didn’t have the heart to tell him.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Maybe it’s the pain killers…but I lol all over this show. I won’t even tell you guys that Skinnee and I stay up late texting bazingas to each while watching this simultaneously.