miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Looks a lot like me when I wake up cranky. :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Wow,them is some scary looking feets.

I said it before and I’m saying it again poor poor ROOO.My lil Hazel hates to have a sweater on, can not imagine trying to put that on her.Hope you are doing well .

He must know that if he stays still it will be over soon…

Those hands are on the wrong feet:smiley::smiley:!

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

Man DoubleN! That was a cruel thing to say. Don’t you know that Penny is Dyslexic? She can’t help it[:0]:wink:

hahaha…Will have another one for ya in a few days :slight_smile:
soph…we are well…and can you believe after a 7 week run of no fishing or shrimping I finally got out on the water Sunday!! was like a great burden lifted from my shoulders…I wanted to belly flop in the mudd and make mudd angels :slight_smile: work has been killing me! I feel rejuvenated that’s for sure!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I’m telling you, that dog is going to lose it one day.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Penny Pluff Mud angels on the Christmas card. I say go for it.Glad you got on the water,I can believe it was like the weight of the world off. Nothing like spending time on the water to sooth a soul.

I’m calling DSS! this is outrageous

Hope that pup had a rabies shot…

Grace gives us what we do not deserve… Mercy does not give us what we do deserve. -Charles Stanley

she did :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Funny thing…the other day the mask was sticking out of her basket and she would approach it “stealth style”…hackles up …ease up to it them back away…was too funny. I expect to come home and find it shredded any day now:)

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16