Hemp Oil

There appears to be evidence that hemp oil may assist in ridding the body of cancer cells. There are also reports of parents being arrested for using hemp oil for the purpose of treating their children’s cancers. Here’s a recent report which indicates the FDA is attempting to ban the use.

http://www.naturalnews.com/053369_CBD_hemp_oil_extract_FDA_regulations.html#ixzz43aFTuZ57

It would seem to me that if there is reasonable evidence it works, it should be promoted and not banned. I hear people say well if it saves one child then it would be worth it, well what’s different in the case of hemp oil?

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” - Soren Kiekegaard

The medical industry is a gov’t sponsored monopoly/racketeering industry…Hemp is easily grown and I would assume, as with most hemp/mj products, hemp oil is easily extracted/produced…

It would hurt big pharma and the med industry if, indeed, it does help with cancer.

have been watching some shows on the t.v. actually some pretty amazing results from hemp oil minus the “buzz” ingredients. Hemp oil, before it was banded… way back… was used extensively in the medical field with a lot of great results.

As much as I enjoy a good adult beverage, alcohol needs to be banned probably more so than reefer.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

have been watching some shows on the t.v. actually some pretty amazing results from hemp oil minus the “buzz” ingredients. Hemp oil, before it was banded… way back… was used extensively in the medical field with a lot of great results.

As much as I enjoy a good adult beverage, alcohol needs to be banned probably more so than reefer.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q

RBF