Here I sit!

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Too late? Aren’t you retired?

yea, but after drinking for 7 hours and 24 minutes the wife wouldn’t let him use the knives or scissors to open the package…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:

Too late? Aren’t you retired?

yea, but after drinking for 7 hours and 24 minutes the wife wouldn’t let him use the knives or scissors to open the package…

you seem hostile this morning.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

easy be sure to post some pix this weekend of you and your ipilot exploits.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

WHO? ME OR BONZO? NOT ME!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

You’ll love the ipilot. Best thing since clean underwear.

10% of the people catch 90% of the fish.

quote:

WHO? ME OR BONZO? NOT ME!

I had a sweet tea for breakfast…I’m all hopped up on goofballs…comes off as hostility to the oversensitive types…

take that back bonzo

not you DF

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Waited all day and it finally arrived at 7:23PM. To late to even take it out of the box and look at it. Foot pedal and quick release mount will be here tomorrow, then the fun begins:wink:

You are getting too high tech! You are going to regret not trading for my cheaper base model later!

Why do you need the foot pedal? Ipilots are remote controlled.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Why do you need the foot pedal? Ipilots are remote controlled.

In case the remote breaks. Besides, Easy has gobs of $$$$$.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Suppose the battery runs out on the remote, or I have my hands full when I want the motor to do something:wink: Just plain backup:smiley: Plus it would be easier to run sitting on the pedestal seat instead of with the remote hanging around your neck!

it’s Monday morning at 10 o’clock, and ole peapod here hitting the refresh button. easy, did you get on the water? Did you try out the new TM? Peapod needs pictures and details

He’s had some technical difficulties :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

last thing I saw on the text, it was a picture of an empty Southern Comfort bottle. Easy may not be real productive this morning