Here I sit!

Waiting for FEDEX to deliver my new I-Pilot! Signature required! Good thing, God created Southern Comfort!:smiley: That should be a Country Song, or is it:question:

Reminds me of an old bathroom jingle… “Here I sit, all broken hearted. Tried to poo, but only farted… Back at my desk, to take a chance, tried to fart and crapped my pants”

never trust a fart…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

he starts a thread about his ipilot and drinking and ya’ll do this. what’s wrong with you 2? and why doesn’t anybody post about whats in the thread. i’m starting to wonder about ya’lls upbringin.

you take if from here easy.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

MAJOR THREAD?</font id=“size3”>

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Southern Comfort?! Yuck, that’s like eating jacks or drinking Vicks cough medicine [:0]

You’ll love the Ipilot. I put one on the 18 skiff I just finished, interfaced to the Humminbird plotter. It’s amazing. You can almost leave the anchor, power poles and stakeout sticks at home. Until the batteries go dead.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

he starts a thread about his ipilot and drinking and ya’ll do this. what’s wrong with you 2? and why doesn’t anybody post about whats in the thread. i’m starting to wonder about ya’lls upbringin.

you take if from here easy.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

I'm about to have administration put you in timeout. We don't need that kind of negativity on this site.

Larry, that’s my thought! I’m putting a Group 31 battery on it,so I should be OK! The rest of these nay sayer’s can go pole their AZZ’s off like skinneej,in his tinny! Ya’ll are just jealous, I can have a day drinkink and waitin:wink:My kind of day:smiley: Larry don’t even try to say you never drank MD 20-20:wink: Now that’s cough syrup, but good if your broke:face_with_head_bandage:

i been broke. md2020 was never good.

congrats on the ipilot easy. maybe 23 will loan you his drone so you can make one of those look-at-me videos.

Easy, you don’t want to make it too easy… Let me know when you want to swap the ipilot out does my basic MinnKota. I would be happy to help you.

I’d have to shoot the film through one of those silk screen thingees, to make myself look good like 23 does:wink: We all know how he PhotoShops pictures! I sometimes wonder about his catch photos[:0]:question:

skinneej, you just wait until I get some more money! I’m gonna put a transducer on that thing and if I can, a fish filet thingee and Ill be set! Just sit there and drink beer and go home with a box full!:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod maybe 23 will loan you his drone so you can make one of those look-at-me videos.

I’m holding out for a Lily…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

The Pod say’s you throw like a girl, so it would be wasted on you!:face_with_head_bandage:

Cool on the I-Pilot, hope to get one for myself one day. Pass on The Southern Comfort, too sweet for me. I’m more of a Crown and Ginger kind of guy.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Peapod will never understand buying fine whiskey and mixing it with anything.

George Dickel and diet Coke does seem sacrilegious to me. Good whiskey only needs a few ice cubes, and those are optional.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Makers mark and vernors ginger ale… mixed half and half of course

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

Waited all day and it finally arrived at 7:23PM. To late to even take it out of the box and look at it. Foot pedal and quick release mount will be here tomorrow, then the fun begins:wink:

Too late? Aren’t you retired?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.