Here it comes; is it totally safe???

Pollution has been one of the topics on here for a long time, with lots of folks doubting its affect[:0]on the ecosystem and such.Much of the affects we know/think about is the decline of our fishery ,As reported on local tv news now they have hundreds of thousands if not millions of gallons of water from a facility in Charlotte area that contained a brain eating amobia of some sorts that is documented as killing a young girl that contracted it at this facility its been on the news for weeks , water has been tested multiple times and tested positive several times , says they are cleaning it up to kill all the living things in this water and plans to release it into Catawba river…Watch out lake wylie, fishing creek ,lake wateree , santee lakes ,Charleston harbor ,>>>>>HERE IT COMES,safe ???<<<<<< is our next goal to be another RIO!

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

People have doubts about pollution?

Just don’t snort shallow muddy fresh water and you should be okay.

Looks like it will be treated with chlorine?

http://www.charlottestories.com/formerly-contaminated-white-water-center-water-discharged-catawba-river/

Trump supporters don’t have to worry about this topic…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

RBF

"brain eating amobia" - because the buffet isn't very appealing???
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

RBF

Yep, gotta have a brain to have a mind…

RBF

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

RBF

Yep, gotta have a brain to have a mind…

RBF

Brain or no, but this i’ll bet; the ones that know of this possibility
WILL think about it before taking a nose dive into these waters or the fishermen when the big one splashes this water in their face, eyes and mouth!!:wink: After the fact they could very well be a no brainer. No need to be [:0][:0] then!!
Laying all the crap talk aside ,am I the only one that is concerned about the health of our waters , will they be able to recall all the water when downstream victims show up with this disease??? This is the way I think about all the CRAP being dumped into our waters no matter where or the reasoning it comes from!!! I’M DONE NOW:smiley::smiley:

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins

Brain or no, but this i’ll bet; the ones that know of this possibility
WILL think about it before taking a nose dive into these waters or the fishermen when the big one splashes this water in their face, eyes and mouth!!:wink: After the fact they could very well be a no brainer. No need to be [:0][:0] then!!
Laying all the crap talk aside ,am I the only one that is concerned about the health of our waters , will they be able to recall all the water when downstream victims show up with this disease??? This is the way I think about all the CRAP being dumped into our waters no matter where or the reasoning it comes from!!! I’M DONE NOW:smiley::smiley:

author unknown

Appreciate you bringing it up… Just messin around…

The easy answer is nose clips… Over an 11 year period there were ~37 deaths due to PAM vs. 34,000 drownings…

They will watch over the release of the water with a lot scrutiny…

It is prolly safer water after treatment than what it will be put into…

Trump can fix the problem. He’ll just build a wall around the amoebas with about the same effectiveness of the Mexican wall…

RBF

It’s time to build up an immunity by farting on our own pillows…

RBF ; exactly what I’m trying to express , no doubt this water will be
mmmmuuuuccch cleaner than what its being put into , my point exactly, its the continual lack of concern shown that will make our waters as we’re seeing in Rio . This thread alone shows the resistance to believing it’s a problem. A drop of Shat here, spoonfull of fertilizer
there, quart of insecticide down the street, local sewer overflow !!!How much can nature absorb before it shuts down entirely??? Oops forgot I’m done !:smiley:

author unknown

There’s already brain eating amoeba in South Carolina anyway…

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins

RBF ; exactly what I’m trying to express , no doubt this water will be
mmmmuuuuccch cleaner than what its being put into , my point exactly, its the continual lack of concern shown that will make our waters as we’re seeing in Rio . This thread alone shows the resistance to believing it’s a problem. A drop of Shat here, spoonfull of fertilizer
there, quart of insecticide down the street, local sewer overflow !!!How much can nature absorb before it shuts down entirely??? Oops forgot I’m done !:smiley:

author unknown

100% agreed GW… However, the Repubs won’t think twice about spewing more sewage and pollution… That’s business, and business means jobs…

You are starting to sound like a Liberal…:wink:

RBF

…Florida algae bloom…

'04 Sea Hunt 200 Escape w/ Yami 150

quote:
Originally posted by DenmarkSC

…Florida algae bloom…

'04 Sea Hunt 200 Escape w/ Yami 150

All the phosphate mining in FL is the culprit, not sewage…

RBF