Hey 23

What have you decided doing on your Alaska trip:question: Guide, or no guide:question:

No guide for salmon. Why, what’s up?

We are doing a charter for the halibut one day at least, out of Seward.

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Nothings up, just wondered if you made a decision yet! What Charter are you using out of Seward! I’ve fished with these guys 7 different times and they are top notch! You can charter a mixed Halibut/Salmon/Ling Cod and whatever trip!
http://www.profish-n-sea.com/

If you have someone on the trip with you that is Military this is a real nice place to stay in Seward! Cost 2 times less, that you can find anywhere else in town!
http://sewardresort.com/

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Nothings up, just wondered if you made a decision yet! What Charter are you using out of Seward! I’ve fished with these guys 7 different times and they are top notch! You can charter a mixed Halibut/Salmon/Ling Cod and whatever trip!
http://www.profish-n-sea.com/

If you have someone on the trip with you that is Military this is a real nice place to stay in Seward! Cost 2 times less, that you can find anywhere else in town!
http://sewardresort.com/

Maybe you could just PM him and not drool… He might be busy and can’t return your call…

RBF

“So, let’s hoist them high, and drink 'm dry, because sure as hell we’re gonna die.”

quote:

What have you decided doing on your Alaska trip:question: Guide, or no guide:question:

Just wanted to see how you doin…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_4Ag2HKoQ8

RBF

“So, let’s hoist them high, and drink 'm dry, because sure as hell we’re gonna die.”

FU, RBF

quote:

FU, RBF

What does FU stand for?

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

FU, RBF

What does FU stand for?

RBF

man DH, you are really slumming. I just lost all respect for you.

FU stands for … you really are a dik head. NO ~~

Dude , that really was low. Unless you know Easy and 23 on a personal basis. then I apologize.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
quote:

FU, RBF

What does FU stand for?

RBF

Dude , that really was low. Unless you know Easy and 23 on a personal basis. then I apologize.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

No worries… As usual, it was a J-O-K-E… I swear life it just too short to get wrapped around the axle over jokes. Heck, I laugh at myself all the time…

I didn’t know I had to be politically correct.

My official statement is “I am sorry for the damages my comments may have inflicted upon the audience. I will not make that mistake anymore. I now realize the affect my words have on everyone’s life and how it shapes pop culture. Again, I have learned from my insensitivity towards the HB2 community.”

RBF

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
quote:

FU, RBF

What does FU stand for?

RBF

No worries… As usual, it was a J-O-K-E… I swear life it just too short to get wrapped around the axle over jokes. Heck, I laugh at myself all the time…

I didn’t know I had to be politically correct.

My official statement is “I am sorry for the damages my comments may have inflicted upon the audience. I will not make that mistake anymore. I now realize the affect my words have on everyone’s life and how it shapes pop culture. Again, I have learned from my insensitivity towards the HB2 community.”

RBF

<hr height="1"

[/quote]

I hope all your favorite bands break up…

[/quote]

Not matter how much I may dislike a person, I wouldn’t wish that on them… Life is too short to Hat.

I’ll stay classy and love thy neighbor…

RBF

23RickyBobbySailfish, you had better call me before doing an Alaska trip if you want to make it epic…

quote:

[/quote]

Not matter how much I may dislike a person, I wouldn’t wish that on them… Life is too short to Hat.

RBF

[/quote]

LOL, you’re a jerk in 98% of your posts and you say “I’ll stay classy”

I worry about you…I really do.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:

RBF

[/quote]

LOL, you’re a jerk in 98% of your posts and you say “I’ll stay classy”

I worry about you…I really do.

[/quote]

I have updated my signature line based on your opinion. In reality, it’s funnier when I am in the room than over the internet…

RBF

I’m classy 2% of the time…

I agree with the 2% and the 98% part! Me, I’m 50/50. Oh, I need to add 50% AH, or is that to much? Can you be 150% of something? If you can’t, I’ll take 150% AH!

quote:

I agree with the 2% and the 98% part! Me, I’m 50/50. Oh, I need to add 50% AH, or is that to much? Can you be 150% of something? If you can’t, I’ll take 150% AH!

That is used car dealership AH math…

RBF

Its the internet; anything goes. Everything is a lie and everything is the truth…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Its the internet; anything goes. Everything is a lie and everything is the truth…

Genuinely hope all your favorite bands stay together…

RBF

Word has it,that the Original Lynyred Skynyed,band is getting back together[:0]

quote:

Word has it,that the Original Lynyred Skynyed,band is getting back together[:0]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Skinner

RBF