Hey Admin...

You need to do some of those upgrades soon if you plan on actually being able to ban me, apparently you can’t.

And don’t half azz my ban/remove my posts either, remove all my posts if you’re going to do anything.

Until next time.:dizzy_face:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Webmaster, CharlestonFishing.Com

I’d do it myself but this terrible forum won’t let me edit…lol

You see what we mean!?

:wink:

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

1 Like

Or… here’s a thought, you don’t even have to ban me and you do some of the things you said you would… then we can all just get along…

I know it’s a long shot here, but I am trying.:+1:

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

Who banned you?

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I imagine whoever removed my posts looking for the admin’s…

Says it’s inactive when I try to log in, then I press Alt F4 and I’m reactivated :smiley:

Don’t really press Allt F4… unless you want to, then you’ll be back too lol

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

And now it appears my post has moved…

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

Na, they just removed my pic… well at least they are starting to pay attention, could be </font id=“size3”>hope for them yet.

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

Yes, apparently this forum software is so bad it doesn’t even let me ban people. It still says you are banned, but here you are. I can delete accounts, but I do not want to do that. Again, we did NOT upgrade the site to this awful version, it was done before we purchased the domain.

Your message has been received, loud and clear. We will make this a priority to upgrade the forum software, however it will probably still take 2-4 weeks because we want to make sure it goes smoothly. If in 5 weeks you are still unhappy, you can start posting your crappy “Hey Admin” posts again.

Now, in the meantime, please stop posting non fishing related postings to the fishing forums, as these postings will not speed up the process.

Instead go fishing and post some fishing reports - May is a great time to catch some fish.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,
Finally… a conversation… Thanks for some intel, I hope it works out great, I am looking forward to it. Hope it comes to fruition this time around.

I fished fresh yesterday and salt Sunday, you’re right, May is a great time for some fishing!:+1: …and FWIW, I’m usually not this annoying lol

Hope to see you around here a little more, take care.

Matt in Hanahan

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

Nah. It’ll just speed up the process of them deciding the effort here isn’t worth it anymore and will result in the owners shutting it down sooner. Many passion projects become too distracting, and owners often decide to move on to something else more satisfying with less headaches…

The inherent value of the new owner’s purchase was the domain name which could be used for a variety of methods to generate revenue/profit… I have many ideas myself that would be easy to do and would require relatively no maintenance/headaches…

Or, they could just sell the domain name outright for a quick buck…

RBF

Hey Richard,

The reason we actually purchased it is because we were so frustrated with how downhill the site had gone, and because of the great potential that it has to be a useful site to the community. Three of us combined funds to purchase it, and all three of us live, work, and fish in Charleston.

I don’t think we will recoup the money spent to purchase the site for a very, very long time.

I realize now how frustrated everyone is and thus as I said above we are making it a priority to get the forum updated to something useful again.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,

Hope it works out and everything goes smooth… Just stating my experience with passion projects such as this…

I do believe you may be underestimating the business potential of the site/domain name. However, thanks for stepping up and trying to improve it as a hobby/passion project… Wish you and the other owners the best with the transition… Perhaps you could lean on some select folks here to be part of your testing environment which my help save some money/effort… My guess is they would be happy to do so…

Just to make some folks heads explode because they are addicted to certain topics… Will there be a politics forum in the future… These folks may go into DT’s if they can’t rant daily about it…

RBF

Chris
BTW, I will abide by your request to not reach out to you in the reports section any longer on your new found promose, no problem. Now, will you let me in the front door tomorrow or do I have to slip in the back again?

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

Whats all this?

:sunglasses:
Welcome back other knucklehead :+1:
You read it right :laughing:

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

Dammit, wish I would have known that before I crawled in through the window…

RBF

You and me both will go into DT’s without politics to RELEASE OUR ANGER from daily life trials!!!

Nahhhh… I haven’t posted in the political forum / Barbershop in a looooong time… Even since being back I haven’t…

Perhaps I should pay the political crazies/dregs a visit down in the site’s bowels and inject some truth and reason… They don’t take it well… Kinda feel sorry for them now since being away for a while… Funny thing is they are still looking on their keyboards for the Shun Key and can’t find it… Lil’ EFer got them on that prank too…

RBF

I’ll remain cautiously optimistic.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Yo df

My people are telling me Connor single-handedly cleaned out 23’s creek. Tell him I said good work. 23 had it coming