Hey Bonzo

As long as he uses it the way he is supposed to, he should be fine.

“Apathy is the Glove in Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Anyone heard from Bonzo lately? Who will keep us apprised of the impending snow/ice storm? Anyone have Cantore’s #?

Hey Bonzo…in the double toilet stalls do you have to share the toilet paper too??? :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom Anyone have Cantore's #?

Its written on Bonzo’s refrigerator, I’ll get it this afternoon when I go by to feed Willie.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Sail’s I’ve been feeding that darn cat for a week now. I had no idea you were to. Have you been the one drinking my beer out of the fridge. I put a case of Sam Adams in there and have a few every time I go, but noticed some missing! That cat is going to get fat and I’m blaming it on you. You could at least empty the litter box.

I just saw Bonzo on TV! He was standing in the background behind Al Roker, the Today Show, Weather Man! Bonzo must really have something going on, with short bald Weather Men:question:

home safe…epic adventure…photoblog to come this week…I’ve got pics on 12 different devices to download from…thanks for all the phone calls, emails and carrier pigeons…Willi appreciated the pigeons…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Glad you made it back safe and sound.

Leave that Sam Adams in the Fridg alone, I’ll be by to get it! Glad your home, I was getting tired of checking on the Cat! Next time put it in a kennel or something.

Dude, you told me you locked Willie in the bathroom everyday and he crapped in the tub.

Well, Bonzo told me he was bathroom trained[:0] On second thought, Bonzo you can have the Sam Adams, I won’t be over to pick it up:face_with_head_bandage: